Telunas is one of the most gorgeous places that I have ever seen. Waking up to a beautiful sunrise and chilling on the white sandy beaches was amazingly relaxing. The workers are all very friendly and fun to be around. The food is for the most part cultural, which is fun to try. You can't beat the experience of living over the South China Sea and listening to the break of the waves as you sip on a Tiger. There's nowhere better than Telunas Beach. I recommend it very strongly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands