“Good Pub Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had a night out with friends and a good night was had by all at Bardons, the staff were fun the food was good and the drink came when you needed one,it's a pub that has changed for the better and that is because of the staff

2  Thank crimea

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Got to be my favourite pub in Ireland. Great food and a great pint. Would recommend this to anyone. The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was amazing.

4  Thank Niall D
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have been eating here regularly for a few years and have never been dissapointed......i love fresh fish with a nice pint , it's always good here and proves you don't have to by the sea to get quality fish ....eating in pub atmosphere for me always more fun....

1  Thank celticmill
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was visiting my brother in Kilcullen and we decided to go to Bardons for dinner, The food was FANTASTIC and really really good value for money, the staff very friendly and very efficient. We had 2 small children with us who were looked after amazingly, the pub itself was very cosy and warm a real traditional Irish pub. Being a qualified Chef myself with over 20 years experience I was really impressed with the quality of the food.
Its very hard to find somewhere with great food, good service and a freindly atmosphere.
I would 100% reccommend Bardons to anyone and will be a stop for me on my next visit to Kilcullen.
Audrey,Dublin

1  Thank Audrey D
Reviewed May 8, 2013

While passing through Kilcullen my boyfriend (foreign) and I popped into Bardons for a bite to eat. My boyfriend was enamoured with the place, stating that it is how he would perceive a traditional Irish pub to be. Charming and cosy with great atmosphere which envelopes you while relaxing nearby an open fire. We both could not fault the food,(which was excellent value for money!) it was flavoursome and we found the staff to be both friendly and efficient. Indeed the toilets are up some steps, but they are fresh and spotlessly clean.
All in all, good atmosphere, friendly staff, good food, good pint, good value……. Will we be back? Yes most certainly.

3  Thank Female_1970