we stayed at the golo hill hotel for a night in march after a diving trip ( 2 kids and 2 adults). We had a beautiful view on the sea from our bedroom. the rooms are comfortable and clean, and it is pleasant to have a swim in the pool ( towels provided) after a hot day. Ingrid and Judith are really helpful, and friendly. the staff is really nice. there is no restaurant in the hotel but there is a nice one which is a walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golo Hilltop Hotel & Restaurant Flores, is a modest hotel, located in Labuan Bajo, a city at the tip of Flores Island in Indonesia. Labuan Bajo is a base to explore the surrounding islands for the world class diving, wildlife viewing and for some of the least crowded beaches and tiny islands and of course the infamous Komodo and Rinca.Golo Hilltop is a small Boutique Style hotel run by two Dutch women and presents a pleasant family atmosphere. It is situated on top of a hill about 1 km from the city centre, this makes it a quiet and relaxing place but everything is still on walk-able distance. This hotel is a haven for nature lover and adventurous and is away from the town area. The bungalows are spacey, bright and clean. Each bungalow has its own balcony providing nice views of the ocean and a daily sunset. It provides comfortable stay with a variety of guest’s rooms - deluxe, superior and standard rooms. With all these services, this hotel provides a perfect camp to 'explore' Labuan Bajo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Golo Hilltop Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golo Hilltop Hotel And Restaurant
- Golo Hilltop Hotel & Restaurant Labuan Bajo, Flores, Indonesia