Stayed 4 or 5 nights at Golo, and loved every minute of it. The view from our chalet was extraordinary- full panorama of the smaller bay at LB. Food was great- we ate regularly 'in house', and the staff were brilliant (Sam, Peter, and of course our hosts Ingrid and Judith). Oh, the pool- the pool is ace for cooling down with a beer after trekking back up to Golo hilltop. Great value for money. Fantastic place- we will certainly stay there again when we return to Flores. Great- Thanks!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golo Hilltop Hotel & Restaurant Flores, is a modest hotel, located in Labuan Bajo, a city at the tip of Flores Island in Indonesia. Labuan Bajo is a base to explore the surrounding islands for the world class diving, wildlife viewing and for some of the least crowded beaches and tiny islands and of course the infamous Komodo and Rinca.Golo Hilltop is a small Boutique Style hotel run by two Dutch women and presents a pleasant family atmosphere. It is situated on top of a hill about 1 km from the city centre, this makes it a quiet and relaxing place but everything is still on walk-able distance. This hotel is a haven for nature lover and adventurous and is away from the town area. The bungalows are spacey, bright and clean. Each bungalow has its own balcony providing nice views of the ocean and a daily sunset. It provides comfortable stay with a variety of guest’s rooms - deluxe, superior and standard rooms. With all these services, this hotel provides a perfect camp to 'explore' Labuan Bajo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Golo Hilltop Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golo Hilltop Hotel And Restaurant
- Golo Hilltop Hotel & Restaurant Labuan Bajo, Flores, Indonesia