Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing company

Thank you to Darmin our instructor who spent 3 days with us getting our diving certificates. He was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tdogg_11
Adelaide, Australia
via mobile
Awesome diving trip!

My day trip with Flores Diving Centre exceeded my expectations. Yoram, my dive master, was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
anablulp
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews open water course komodo national park marine creatures fun dives whole team pre dive breakfast and lunch excellent dive shop boat crew highly recommend this company manta point day trip sun deck look no further three days took great care office staff
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Sono andato a Labuan Bajo principalmente per vedere i varani, ma arrivato a Flores ho visto uno dei mari più meravigliosi del mondo, e mi è venuta voglia di esplorarlo. Per fortuna ho incontrato i ragazzi del Flores Diving Centre! Sono stato diversi giorni con loro per prendere l' Open water ed è stato istruttivo, sicuro, e soprattutto molto divertente! Spero di tornare a trovarli prima o poi!

I went to Labuan Bajo mostly to see the varans, but when I arrived in Flores I saw one of the best seas of the world, and I had the desire of explore it. I was lucky and I met the people at the Flores Diving centre. I spent several days with them to follow the Open Water diving course and it was, interesting, safe and above all very fun! I hope to come back there and dive again with them!

Alessandro

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 10, 2013

When I went to Flores Diving Center I never dived before and the guys made me comfortable since the first second. They are so patient and well trained, they taught me all the tricks and the techniques! I had one of the best experience of my life, that's for sure! Thank you guys! I'll come back to get the full course!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

after a bad first experience in Cairns where i hadn't be able to dive it was really nice to have a patiente and wondeful instructor to help me with my fears. the experience has been so amazing... i am already a diving addict ready to take some courses asap to do it again... thank you flores diving centre for this perfect day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife and I was on a day trip with these guys and it was amazing. Their equipment is brand new and the staff is so nice and helpful. They really know what they are doing and on top of that their dive sites are the most beautiful ones in the world.
Lunch on board was terrific.
Its a new dive center but my guess is its the best in the area and soon also the biggest one.
Opportunity to rent rooms in really good condition and fair price if you are doing courses here.
Thank you so much for an excellent adventure.
Michael and Anya

1  Thank MichaelRefslund
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Thanks to this school, I could figure out what will be under water. Andromeda and the whole team. Thanks a lot. Very good energy i feel in this school. A security amazing, always very attentive. And then very friendly. I very much enjoyed your positive energy. I will not ever forget. Kisses and hugs Mark Voss.