“Great view and good food”
Review of Cit Ma Bon

Cit Ma Bon
Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Labuan Bajo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Lovely position just on the Main Street but perched up high with good harbour views. My teenagers loved it as they wanted pizzas or Italian food, bit my Gado Gado was delicious as well. It is a little more expensive than others around but worth the extra to our family.

3  Thank Ariadne238

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed at Gardena bungalows and ate here many times in couple of days. Restaurant has nice views, some of the food (at least bruchetta and pancakes) are good and wifi is working well. One time I ordered tuna pizza and tuna wasn't very fresh, didn't feel like finishing it all. Also the pizza was not up to par with some other Italian restaurants in Labuan Bajo. Staff were constantly doing mistakes, bringing wrong stuff to table not calculating our bills right.

1  Thank h4b4nero
Reviewed June 1, 2013

One more Italian restaurant in Labuan bajo.it's Cit Ma Bon restaurant... The place is very beautiful and near to port.. The food are very simple that I mean like the home cooking.. Not only Italian cooking but also Indonesian cooking.. The food teasted are delicious... I recommended it

3  Thank Debby A
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I walk in this scenic restaurant with view all over the seaport and bay... I tried a well baked focaccia rossa, it was super yummy... And i had a plate of original roman carbonara... Nice portion, reasonable prices... The staff if friendly and smiles a lot which makes you feel comfortable. Nice decorations and the italian Chef Davide entertained us a lot telling stories of his experience living here in Indonesia as we do... We really enjoyed the time we had there...

3  Thank LanceAlot79
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were as a group went there as we stay near by the restaurant, the food was fantastic...friendly warm staff, really recommended. The view is fantastic. Love to go back there again ......

3  Thank Endang H