All reviews free shuttle villa room rainfall shower head lobby area connecting rooms soto ayam hot and cold water hotel is located provide shuttle sunset view nice beach komodo island short stay mini fridge every evening breakfast was included stayed nights
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I came and stayed in this resort almost every month for my business. Unfortunately, my stay on July and August 2018 were not my favorite. I was complaining to the receptionist about bed bugs in my two difference stay periods.

Seems this happens often and the solutions they give only to move you to the other room which i have to pray that the second room with no bed bugs.

I couldnt sleep and became paranoia on my bed time.

Hope the management and owner do something really serious and really soon; otherwise this bugs gonna make their permanently home in everybed in Luwansa hotel rooms.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2018

I have stayed 2 nights in this resort. One night was in the hotel room on second floor with connecting rooms ( room 201 and 202). The other night was in the villa with view to the sea and huge shower room and modern look rainfall shower head. We were there during June 2018 and the staffs are helpful. The property manager was very nice and accommodate our room during volcano eruption in Bali and gave us a villa room for staying extra day. Room was clean and big with extra view to the sea. Our kids enjoyed the food in the restaurant especially the soto ayam and satay. Food price is a bit in higher end but it is clean and taste good. The beach was ok but it is private areas for the resort. The pool is ok and have a great view to the beach. The resort provide the shuttle to the downtown areas. Overall we were very happy with the resort - clean and great food.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

receptionist was unfriendly, rude and disrespectful. there seems to be no training so the officers speak more politely. rude to guests and very grumpy. although the hotel was good, but if the officers like this, euuh.. the location was also far and not close to food.. it was like in the jungle..

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We stayed for 3 nights. The location is quiet. The beach is not really clean but the sunset view is beautiful. I do not think that the hotel is 4 stars hotel. There is no hair dryer, iron board in the room. The room is OK. Restaurant's price is reasonable. The steak is really good. We are so glad that they provided free shuttle to go everywhere.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank oleh-oleh
Reviewed June 2, 2018

The hotel is on a nice and very quit beach (but the sea has nothing special) at few minutes driving from the center/port of Labuan Bajo. A very convenient and free (until 8pm) shuttle is available, while the cost for a taxi does not have to exceed 50,000 IDR (don't get cheated!). There is a small pool close to the beach with the restaurant, where the breakfast is served. Food is not really good and the breakfast is quite poor. Rooms are large and clean. The wifi is only available at the reception and restaurant. All in all is a good base where to enjoy the Komodo area.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple