Gardena Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
Eco Tree O`tel(Labuan Bajo)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Green Prundi Hotel(Labuan Bajo)
Hotel Wisata(Labuan Bajo)
View Hotel
L Bajo Hotel(Labuan Bajo)
  • Free Internet
Kasuwari Hotel(Labuan Bajo)
Laprima Hotel(Labuan Bajo)
View Hotel
All reviewswestern toiletcold showerbudget hotelincluding breakfastheavy bagsbamboo hutbahasa indonesiasmall hillgreat viewcheap pricenice place to staynice roomtea and coffeesunsetbay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Gardena. The cabins are not so humid like other buildings in this seaside area. The cabin was clean. The veranda overlooking the sea is good to sit and enjoy. The location is in the center of the small town. Breakfast is included, banana pancakes or fried rice.
We stayed at a standard room, there is also an economic option and some cabins with a/c.

Downsides are that there is no wifi in the hotel (but in surrounding restaurants there's plenty) and the staff is not so friendly.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2013

never choise standard economy , the price was 140.000 not yet tax after tax 180.000 , and the room was dirty , bath room dirty , the room is hot because direct sun dan the view is bad ...never again stay in gardena ... they cut the current only in socket and we can not used for fan or charger .... it was like stay in midlle of forest , not easy to climb

Room Tip: choice the VIP maybe better
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the gardena in labuanbajo for 2 nights
- perfectlylocated nextto the harbour
- nearby eateries... I liked the cit ma bon italian restaurant adjacent to the gardena
- friendly helpful staff,Fian, Franis.....
-budgethotel, nice view fro therooms,well maintained garden
- basic early breakfast provided...
- value for money for idr 200 k breakfast included

A bigger powerful standing fan would help on warmer nights.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2013

A group of friends and I stayed at the Gardenia hotel for one night before we headed on a boat trip to Komodo. The location was perfectly located in the centre of town and the staff were very friendly and helpful. What let the place down was the price (we thought 300K per room was fairly exy) and the lack of amenities in the room (no soap). Breakfast was generous (nice pancakes). for 1-2 nights this isn't a bad option, for longer stays I'd consider another place!

Room Tip: Get the highest floor for water views
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The location couldn't be better, in the center of the city. There all all ranges of rooms and bungalows, at different prices. I opted for the most expensive, at $32/night including breakfast. I had a fantastic view by the huge window and the balcony on Labuan Bajo harbor and bay. The room itself is unusually large for Flores. Everything is brand new, clean, works: shower, AC and so on; king size bed, ect.. No TV - I don't care - no fridge but 2 bottles of water, no WiFi except from the restaurant near the check in. Check in was nice and easy, and the guy there volunteered to take my luggage on his back all the way up. The muezzin sings 200 meters from here, the city is all around, and it's peaceful. And so quiet by night. Well, I'm quite happy I chose this place. From there I'll go to Seraya. I'll spend some time here on my way back too. Great choice.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo