I was very hesitant about staying here after reading the reviews, but after staying 6 nights I can say that it was a perfect hotel to spend almost a week in Labuan bajo.
1. The air con worked perfectly.
2. There is a fridge, tv, toiletries, nice bath.
3. The hotel is a 10 min walk from a decent sized store that sells beer, snacks, milk, bread ect...
4. There is a hotel shuttle that is easy to arrange that costs 4.50$. The shuttle is free to and from the airport.
5. The staff at the hotel were always friendly and smiling.
6. The view was spectacular and the pool was huge/ clean/ amazing!
1. The main con would be that the city itself is not very nice
2. The beach in front has trash, but I would recommend taking a boat to nearby kanwana island to snorkel.
Overall I found it difficult to find info about Labuan Bajo prior to going so here are a few things that might help you.
1. The best food by far is at Made in Italy restaurant.
2. We could find everything that we needed at the local store( diet coke, diapers, wine)
3. We were able to rent a boat to take us to Rinca and Kanawa for 100$ for the day through the tourist office in town.
4. There are tons of dive shops in town that will take u on a day trip to the best spots in the Komodo National Park for 100$ for 2 dives.
5. If you are sensitive to dirt don't walk around town. It didn't bother me, but there are parts that u smell/ see sewage and maybe see a rat or
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diving Centre , Speed Boat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laprima Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laprima Hotel Labuan Bajo, Flores, Indonesia