“Professional Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flores Spa

Flores Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Flores Spa introduces to the city of Labuan Bajo a place where you can pamper yourself with a treatment of Relaxing Massage, Foot Reflexology and Beauty care. We have trained our therapists from Flores to offer our guests a friendly smile and a treatment to rejuvenate your body and soul. We are proud to give the comfort, clean and refreshing place in town.
Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Professional Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

I was all the day making pictures and my back was really heavy. So they recommended me to get a specific back massage, ''the first day you will feel a lil bit pain and then next day forget the back problems'' .

Was exactly how they tell me... cheap and great!!

1 Thank 78VIAJERO78

• Indonesian first
Bali, Indonesia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Room For Improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

We decided to try this spa out after our tiring trip from Ruteng to Labuan Bajo as we thought this was the best place to unwind. The staff our friendly and full of smiles and the atmosphere is relaxing and very pleasant. We both had the traditional massage (we were in their happy hour time which means you get an extra 30 minutes for the price of 60 minutes 10am-01pm). For us the massage seemed very average and almost felt like trainees were practicing on our body more rubbing oil in rather than really massaging! Also when having an oil massage you really need hot shower after to clean of the oil, unfortunately there were only cold water showers. We will be spending a lot more time in Labuan Bajo soon as we have business there and certainly will try this spa again and hope for the few mentioned improvements. The spa is worth a try and if they do their job properly well worth the money.

Visited December 2011
Sanur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere and service, a welcome escape from Labuan Bajo...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

Having a business in Komodo means i am a regular visitor to Labuan Bajo which can be a very hot, noisy and dusty...with some spare time i decided to have a massage and visited Flores Spa. As soon as you step in through the door you forget the heat and dust outside, with cool air, gentle music and friendly staff it really is a great escape from the world outside. I have sampled both the traditional and relaxing massage and have to say its the best i have experienced anywhere so far and at a fraction of the cost of the supposed upmarket spas of Bali. I definitely recommend you check this place out if you are in Labuan Bajo, they have a wide variety of treatments available including scrubs, facials, ear candles for divers and lots more. Thanks to the staff and management for creating an oasis of calm in dusty little Bajo.

1 Thank dive-monkey-69
Komodo, Indonesia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“fabulous relaxation!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Thank you Flores spa for the incredible relaxation you gave, still give and will give again in the future... been there already over 20 times since it opened... after diving, after tours, after work...great therapist, locals trained by an italian physiotherapist... they really know what they are doing... atmosphere is also wonderful, fresh and cozy... strongly suggested to anybody in town...

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Revizzi
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent remedial massage for my shoulders and professional ear candeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

After some dives around Komodo Island my shoulders were pretty stiff and painful. Walking on the main street o Labuan Bajo I found Flores Spa and I asked if they had therapists able to do professional remedial treatments. They ensure me that was possible and infact the massage was welldone, after half an hour of treatment my shoulders were not paiful anymore. I forgot the name of the girl that made me the massage, otherwise I would like to reccommed her. I asked also for the ear candelling, because I heard is good to prevent ear infection, and the treatment was good. I definitely recommend this Spa.

1 Thank andy8888