“Interesting place”

Ranked #18 of 41 Restaurants in Labuan Bajo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Its a place where you can relax, enjoy good time, talk to friend, and have a good food. its far from formal,its not a fancy french dining and it never will be, no dress code, no rules, feel like home that's our philosophy...its a tree house that I always wanted when I was a kid, I treat every guest as a friend in my little tree house.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Had dinner here. The views are better at other restaurants. Also, a dog from the street followed us in and up to the second floor where he stood on a chair and ate someone's unfinished meal of the table …

Reviewed August 2, 2014

You can get better food and service from other places with the same view. I dint drink anything but water so that might be something to do here. The pizza is not pizza, more like a quesadilla without the other tortilla on top.

mrsiagian, Owner at Tree Top, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Sorry, but there must be a misunderstanding or confusion. As long as tree top history we never sell pizza. Please remove your comment. The reason we do not sell pizza is because there are already to many pizza place in Labuan Bajo. So please think care fully may be you mean the italian restaurant beside tree top. They sell pizza

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Amazingly LB doesn't have a lot of places for Seafood. But we had awesome food here The Calamari with salty egg was to die for. One of the best meals we had in LB.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Tree Top, as its name suggests, is actually quite like eating in a tree house. It is a local favorite. I have been eating in warungs all over Indonesia, and Tree Top is by far the best I have tried. My first night, I had the grilled chicken wings, water spinach and mushrooms and squid, and then the next day, I returned and got the spaghetti bolognese and Teppanyaki Fish. The sauces are by far the strength of this restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

we (4 people) eat here right now, 3 of us are finished while one is still waiting for his food.
to get salt you need to wait at least 10 minutes, so until it comes your food is either eaten or cold.
this doesnt really intrests the staff.
so we are definitly not comingback here.
tuna steak was too well done, the falafel is a real insult.
for this price you get much better service and food in town.

mrsiagian, Owner at Tree Top, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2015

Sorry we were under new management that time , we work on it afterward.thank you very much for you review.it was an eye opener-and we improve a lot afterward-i hope i can prove it to you