“Great outlook, tasty food”
Review of Tree Top

Tree Top
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Labuan Bajo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Its a place where you can relax, enjoy good time, talk to friend, and have a good food. its far from formal,its not a fancy french dining and it never will be, no dress code, no rules, feel like home that's our philosophy...its a tree house that I always wanted when I was a kid, I treat every guest as a friend in my little tree house.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was the first restaurant we visited in Labuan Bajo. Went to the second floor to get a great harbour/sea view. The layout of the restaurant on three floors I thought was really cool. Food prices were generally reasonable. We waited a long time for our food, and also there were two things we wanted that were unavailable. Portion sizes were moderate to slightly small. I had a grilled fish with some worcestershire sauce marinade (I forget what the dish was called) that was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We went here for our dinner (17 Jan 2014). Triple-decker art cafe offers a pub vibe and billiards table downstairs, and harbor and island views from the split-level upstairs dining rooms where it serves tasty spicy Indonesian seafood.

Generally Indonesian food was really tasty, but the ordered Grilled Tuna was small and just average. Prices are affordable, some figures from our bill: Grilled Tuna 40,000 IDR; Cumi Goreng Tepung (Deep Fried Squid Ring) 48,000 IDR; Udang Asam Manis (Sweet & Sour Shrimps) 58,000 IDR; Rice 5,000; Beer (Big) 32,000 IDR; Sprite 10,000 IDR. Roughly expect to pay around 300,000 IDR (inclusive TAX and service charge) for three persons.

1  Thank Dr_Igor_1971
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Great Nasi Goreng mixed with sea food at a reasonable price.

We also had a lot of fun playing pool in the Treetop with expats living in the area

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Enjoyed our meal here. Definitely worth visiting, however we found that there were a lot of items on the menu that weren't available. This made it hard for my friend who is a vegetarian.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The food is good but the potions are small, not much choice if you fancy western but the local menu is extensive and has pictures. Nice bit of rock music in the background. Good place to chill out with a beer.

1  Thank Martin C