“Poor Service.”

Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Labuan Bajo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Its a place where you can relax, enjoy good time, talk to friend, and have a good food. its far from formal,its not a fancy french dining and it never will be, no dress code, no rules, feel like home that's our philosophy...its a tree house that I always wanted when I was a kid, I treat every guest as a friend in my little tree house.
Bali, Indonesia
“Poor Service.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our second time here this time with old friends. The situation is OK and the staff friendly enough. Unfortunately the food was mediocre. My burger was as hard as a rock. the waitress took the bun away and left the rest of the burger and chips on the plate and returned 10 minutes later with a new bun. Obviously the rest of the food was cold. One would think they would take the whole plate away and return with a fresh one! The bill was presented and only when we were leaving did we receive an apology, a little late I think! Unfortunately for them I will not recommend this restaurant to other friends and guests that stay here.

mrsiagian, Owner at Tree Top, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
I'm terribly sorry about your burger. I already told my staff about it. right at that moment i was busy doing other stuff, but later on that night i had a meeting with my staff about it. once again I'm very sorry.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
“Nice place for seafood and chinese food!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

We went here on our first night in LBJ.
We ordered bbq fish, bbq squid, calamari, fuyunghai, sapo tahu and kangkung hot plate. Enjoy every bit of my dinner!
I ordered lime juice for drinks, very nice and refreshing!
The staff here are very friendly and service is good.

Note: if possible, try to avoid the toilet.

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice ambient, excellent and fresh sea food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My visit here was recommended by a friend whose son owns this nice restaurant. Calamari, grilled snapper and grilled squid are certainly excellent and fresh. The beer is served cold.
The ambient is really nice. All my friends in the group are extremely happy and for sure we will come back. Tree Top is highly recommended! If you are looking for good place to eat, drink and hang out, Tree Top is certainly the place!

New York City, New York
“Very Happy High on Tree-Top”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Tree Top is a great place to sit back, eat some very tasty food, and enjoy the view. They have really excellent fresh fish, fruit, veggies, and nice cold beer. My friends had the burgers, which they said were excellent. I had delicious fresh tuna-fish with avocado sandwiches every day. Matt (the owner) is chill and easy to talk to, and his wait staff are pleasant and ready to help. I was there during the rainy season and it was still a great place to be. Top deck they have bean bags to lounge in and use the wi-fi. Mid deck is the restaurant, and first floor they have a pool table. All of course with the beautiful view. I will stop by again when I am back, for sure.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Merry878
Powell River, Canada
“Tree Top for Top food option in Labuan Bajo”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have been in Lubuan Bajo for few days now, have tried a few different options recommened by guides, hotel staff, but more importantly other travellers. ( asking a local is funny, first ask if they eat our much if ever) . Slow season, slow evening, had great seats. Dark so didnt see much. Food was awesome, four of us loved our food, service was very good. Beers and dinner for under 500m. Wow what a deal for what you get and where.