“Dive Master Training Internship - Fantastic Experience”

Wicked Diving, Komodo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving the Komodo National Park each day! Our staff are safety focused and passionate about marine life. You can join our diving day trips, our Komodo liveaboards or sign up for a course. Home to the only Community Training program for divers in Komodo, our non-profit foundation reaches out to the local schools, trains students to become professional dive guides and stewards of the seas. By choosing Wicked Diving Komodo, you are making a huge difference in the people of our community! 2% of all our revenue is dedicated to this program.
Reviewed October 10, 2014

"recommend this trip"

Reviewed October 10, 2014

Reviewed October 9, 2014

Did 2 3 tank dives with them, Unfortunatelly we were too Late for a life aboard
New boat, New Equipment, very friendly staff, Locals and ex-pats (enjoy your Beer Tom!) with Great respect for the Marine Environment, Eco friendly diving with max 4 People per Guide
If we Return to labuan bajo we'll surley dive with wicked diving again!

Reviewed October 1, 2014

I don't do reviews on Tripadvisor, but I just have to share this experience with you!

If you are planning on going diving on Komodo, go with Wicked. Seriously.

Not only are they very professional, have a great staff who makes sure that everyone is having a good time, serve great food, and knows how to dive safe though still challenging the divers based on their level, they also gave me this experience:

I booked a 4 days live aboard with them, but unfortunately they made a mistake and overbooked my boat. Instead they offered me a space on Jaya, a more expensive boat. To me is was no big deal, but they offered me the upgrate for free – AND paid an extra day of fundives (daytrip) for free as a compensation (like the upgrate was not enough?). On top they arranged a private boat to pick me up on the last day from Jaya to take me see the Dragons. For free. Just me. They take ‘good service’ to a whole new level. Thank you. And by the way, the diving is awesome!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2014

Just completed two seperate days diving with Wicked Diving on their daily boat trips. Different guides and instructors on each day and all professional, responsible and fun to be with. Always good briefings which made you feel confident before the dive. Did my open water with them last year so didn't hesitate in coming back again for more dives this year.