“First time”
Review of Bajo Dive Club

Bajo Dive Club
Ranked #19 of 161 Tours in Labuan Bajo
More attraction details
Owner description: Bajo Dive Club, enjoy the diving with the first dive school in Labuan Bajo. We offer Daytrips, Rincatrekking-Divekombination (Komodo Dragons), and Dive Safaries.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was my first time diving and I really liked it. We were a group of 6 people, so we had 2 dive masters to teach us everything. They were very friendly and explained everything very well. We had food on the boat for the hole day (drinks, lunch, cookies, ...) Saw a lot of beautiful (little) fish and coral. It was everything that I'd expected.

All reviews
"his team"
"delicious food"
"special thanks"

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have already been diving Komodo Islands on day boats back on 2008 and 2009. Both times was with Bajo Divers and I found them to be an excellent dive company. This time I wanted to do a liveaboard so I emailed every dive shop I could find to check availability, dates and prices. The best and most informative response was from Anke at Bajo Divers. Some companies didn't even reply, others only gave vague information. Anke took my reservation without asking for a deposit and even arranged a free pick up from the airport for me. They were also the cheapest and included all equipment. The boat is very stable with an excellent crew, who understand diving. This is a dive boat so fairly basic. If you only want to dive then this is perfect. There are 3 cabins and 6 divers max. Fantastic diving. Great company with 4 Swiss divers. A big thank you to our informative, amusing and professional dive guide Lucas. The trip included 10 dives over the 3 days, so great value. Even managed to dive my favourite dive site Batu Bolong twice and a night dive. I only wish the trip was longer and that there was some way to keep the fans in the cabin going when the power is off at night. For me an extra 2 days would have been perfect - next time?

The diving around Komodo is world class and a liveaboard is the best way to get the best diving experience. We had very strong currents on nearly every dive so be prepared and you will have a fantastic time.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We went to a Safari (3d/3n). We were 6 and ask for the boat just for ourselves.

Bajo dive club has organized everything. Lunch dinner breakfast were kindly prepared by the crew. The dives were amazing and we feel safe at each moment with our 2 dives master (Franck and Lucas).

Thank you all !

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went on a 3 days/2 nights liveaboard trip with Bajo Dive to the Komodo National Park. The dives are superb we saw turtles, whitetip reef sharks, napoleon fishes, humphead parrotfishes on nearly every dive! We saw manta and eagle ray as well and the coral scenery is stunning. The boat is spacious and comfy and it is silent in the night! They organize accommodation and transfers to the airport as well. Many thanks to Anke, Frank and Lucas for the whole trip. We will definitely come back again!