“Fantastic liveaboard 3 days/2 nights”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bajo Dive Club

Bajo Dive Club
Ranked #14 of 83 Tours in Labuan Bajo
More attraction details
Owner description: Bajo Dive Club, enjoy the diving with the first dive school in Labuan Bajo. We offer Daytrips, Rincatrekking-Divekombination (Komodo Dragons), and Dive Safaries.
Bath, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic liveaboard 3 days/2 nights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have already been diving Komodo Islands on day boats back on 2008 and 2009. Both times was with Bajo Divers and I found them to be an excellent dive company. This time I wanted to do a liveaboard so I emailed every dive shop I could find to check availability, dates and prices. The best and most informative response was from Anke at Bajo Divers. Some companies didn't even reply, others only gave vague information. Anke took my reservation without asking for a deposit and even arranged a free pick up from the airport for me. They were also the cheapest and included all equipment. The boat is very stable with an excellent crew, who understand diving. This is a dive boat so fairly basic. If you only want to dive then this is perfect. There are 3 cabins and 6 divers max. Fantastic diving. Great company with 4 Swiss divers. A big thank you to our informative, amusing and professional dive guide Lucas. The trip included 10 dives over the 3 days, so great value. Even managed to dive my favourite dive site Batu Bolong twice and a night dive. I only wish the trip was longer and that there was some way to keep the fans in the cabin going when the power is off at night. For me an extra 2 days would have been perfect - next time?

The diving around Komodo is world class and a liveaboard is the best way to get the best diving experience. We had very strong currents on nearly every dive so be prepared and you will have a fantastic time.

Visited November 2013

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Serious and Professional diving club, Amazing place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We went to a Safari (3d/3n). We were 6 and ask for the boat just for ourselves.

Bajo dive club has organized everything. Lunch dinner breakfast were kindly prepared by the crew. The dives were amazing and we feel safe at each moment with our 2 dives master (Franck and Lucas).

Thank you all !

Visited September 2013
Chalong, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great diving in Komodo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went on a 3 days/2 nights liveaboard trip with Bajo Dive to the Komodo National Park. The dives are superb we saw turtles, whitetip reef sharks, napoleon fishes, humphead parrotfishes on nearly every dive! We saw manta and eagle ray as well and the coral scenery is stunning. The boat is spacious and comfy and it is silent in the night! They organize accommodation and transfers to the airport as well. Many thanks to Anke, Frank and Lucas for the whole trip. We will definitely come back again!

Visited October 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is my second dive with Bajo Dive Club. I just completed my open water dive course last September with Stefan.
It is one of the oldest dive club in Labuan Bajo. I went on daily dive trips with Bajo Dive 2, one of the fastest ship in Bajo. The crew & divemasters are very attentive.
I'm glad I chose Bajo Dive Club, really enjoy my first diving experience! I will definitely recommend to my friends :)

Visited November 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent service and experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a boat-full of divers on 14 Oct. 2013. I wasn't sure how it's going to go with that many people. However their crews (Jimmy, Gusti, Stefan and Alex) did an excellent job dividing the group to ensure everyone enjoyed the dives. That worked out pretty well! Thanks for a wonderful experience.