“Best dive and best instructor ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bajo Dive Club

Bajo Dive Club
Ranked #14 of 81 Tours in Labuan Bajo
More attraction details
Owner description: Bajo Dive Club, enjoy the diving with the first dive school in Labuan Bajo. We offer Daytrips, Rincatrekking-Divekombination (Komodo Dragons), and Dive Safaries.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best dive and best instructor ever”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I finished my PADI Open Water course some days ago and I must say was one of the best experiences of my life. Bajo Dive Club is the best within Labuan bajo. Our instructor Martyn was simply the best. He is really professional and passionate about what he does, putting all of his efforts to make his guests see the best of the sites and enjoy a 100% the diving. We were looking for mantas without success and I was running out of air, he shared air with me to have more time under water and we finally spotted these amazing creatures. Martyn you are the best.
I recommend anyone to visit the dive club and join Martyn and the wonderful team for the best dive of your lives.

Mario and Ivannia

Visited November 2012

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Kudos for Komodo”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Diving in Komodo was always on the agenda for me while visiting Flores because of the amazing things I'd heard about the aquatic life to be found there.

There were alot of dive centres in Labuan Bajo so I asked around a few of them for prices and information on dive sites. Upon arrival, Bajo Dive Club made me feel comfortable that they were a professional establishment and were by far the most informative and friendly of the ones I'd visited so I decided to book my three day dive package with them.

Not only was the underwater world truly breathtaking (literally in some cases with the currents and whirlpools!) but it was made even more exceptional by Martyn and all the staff at the centre both on the boat and in the office.

The local girls on land always had a smile on their face that welcomed you in to the centre and Augustus, Jimmy and the local lads working behind the scenes on the boat were always catering for every need whether it be refreshments, tasty meals or even helping you put on your dive equipment!

I can honestly say that this team were such good fun that they made me laugh so much my sides hurt while still managing to maintain a professional attitude throughout.

Definite kudos to Bajo Dive Club and their amazing staff, keep up the good work guys!

Terima kasih banyak dan sampai jumpa lagi :-)

Mainz, Germany
“Best Dive Club Ever....”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I just finished my PADI Open Water a few days ago at Bajo Dive Club and I am filled with tears of joy. No matter if we're talking about the staff in the shop, the guides, the crew, the boss him- and herself, it seemed that everyone knew exactly what they're doing. Always focussing on the important stuff without sacrificing the fun of diving.
Special thanks goes out to my instrucor Martin, who was very patient as well as entertaining and professional about diving. Absolutely no rushing beyond your personal abilities and wishes and blessed with a great eye for even the smallest habitants of the sea.
Good work guys, keep it up!

Visited November 2012
mui ne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dive and great instructor”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Really enjoyed it and it was one of the best instructors I ever had. Price is at any diveschool the same. Refresher was only 100k extra. For the dive we were very lucky, too.

1 Thank Christian997
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“'It's like you got a tick list of all the cool things to see then saw it all!'”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had an absolutely incredible 3 day dive safari with Bajo Dive Club. We made 10 dives in total, and each was excellent- from current-swept dives with big pelagics to pristine reefs and beautiful macro dives. The underwater landscape was incredible. The crew was incredibly helpful and met all our needs, from a constant supply of tea and cookies to fantastic meals. Martin, our dive master, was fantastic. He proved to be very knowledgeable and passionate about diving and sea life, giving interesting briefings. He took our interests on board when selecting dive sites and did his best to ensure that we all got the maximum out of the diving we did. He was also a lot of fun! The result was a brilliant trip with the best diving ever!

Visited September 2012