Very nice place but a transport away from the village. They actually asked for 50,000 for transport to the village which I thought was a bit weird, but whatever. They were very helpful, but found it hard to communicate with the staff as they had a hard time with English. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand I'm in Indonesia and I'm the one that doesn't speak their language, but figured I'd share my experience. After many convos of trying to get info, I became a bit frustrated but delt. If you want to do Komodo/Rinca, go into town and give a local your business. Extremely cheaper and had a great experience. As for my room (620), it was awesome. It was a top corner suite with an incredible view. You should request this room for sure! Wifi actually worked in there too as i caught it from the pool signal. They tell you up front that no wifi in room....only in lobby. Score! :) Comfy bed too. Very spacious and 4/5 on the clean scale. Food is way more expensive in the hotel, but is very good. The Thai beef salad was great. I def reccomend staying here, but only if your looking for luxury in town. You can def go cheaper somewhere else and prob be fine. In some ways, I wish I stayed in town for the convenience, but was happy to relax in my room when I got there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Labuan Bajo Beach, The Jayakarta Suites Komodo Flores offers luxurious accommodation surrounded by tropical greenery. It features a dive club offering programs for divers of all levels. The Jayakarta Suites Komodo Flores is a 15-minute drive from Komodo Airport, which is an hour's flight from Ngurah Rai International Airport. A boat cruise to Komodo Island takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. Free airport pick-up service is offered. Guests at Jayakarta Suites Flores can take a dip in the outdoor pool, or visit the spa for a relaxing aromatherapy massage. The hotel also has a concierge desk and a jogging track. Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar, and tea/coffee making facilities. Private bathrooms have separate bathtub and shower facilities. Some rooms feature beautiful views of the ocean. Buffet breakfast is served at Jayakarta Suites Komodo Flores. Meals can be enjoyed at Nat's Coffee Shop, while cocktails are available at Nick's Bar Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Jayakarta Suites Komodo-Flores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jayakarta Suites Komodo-Flores Hotel Labuan Bajo
- The Jayakarta Suites Komodo-Flores Labuan Bajo, Indonesia