When I read the review titled ‘Worst motel in 30 years travel’, I thought then author was probably expecting a bit much of a small motel. But after actually spending a night there, the review was spot on.
-There is absolutely nothing besides a petrol station in walking distance.
-Security chain on the door was broken.
-Behind the door was a huge stain where water had been leaking in.
-The carpet was very stained.
-The single bed was appalling. You could feel every single spring poking out of the mattress.
- When I turned on the aircon, the smell was damp and musty.
-The TV reception was terrible.
-The light in the bathroom did not work.
-There were cobwebs in the corner with daddy long legs living in them.
-The room smelt very bad. It was hard to sleep the smell was so bad. It was nauseating. It was like some sort of deodoriser had been used to block out the damp musty smell.
-The hotel book thing stated that the restaurant opened at 6am for breakfast each morning. At 7am we were still waiting so we ended up driving to maccas.
- Worst of all, when we come home at night there were cockroaches crawling all over the bedside table and in the bath room.
Definitely the worst motel I have ever stayed in.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking