“Great View - Average Food”

Gerroa Boat Fisherman's Club
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Gerroa
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The views overlooking the ocean are wonderful and worth the trip. Unfortunately food is very ordinary. My husband had the beef pie which he said was good but came with a very tired limp salad. I ordered lamb cutlets. They were very overdone (I think deep fried), tough and tasteless. The vegetable were overcooked and old looking. Not impressed. Doubt I would eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (355)

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Have slowly been watching the decline in quality of food over the last few years.
Overheard a couple of guys at the bar with similar poor experiences.
Finally reached a new low. Rump steak $35 for a cut which would be graded at chuck at best. Chef should know better. Over cooked as well and a salad that consisted of lettuce, one slice of tomato and shredded dry carrot. Last time I part with my hard earned there.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch upstairs with fabulous views of seven mile beach. I had beautiful thick piece of baked barramundi with chips and salad whilst my husband had the same with a delicious bernaise sauce. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Lunch in a great location, looking over the ocean the food was good and served very quickly, a little disappointed the fish in the hot and cold plate was not fresh fish, other than that I couldn’t fault. Service and staff were great. I recommend call in and give it ago.

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

We were picked up by the courtesy bus and taken to Gerrora Fishermans Club. From the moment we arrived to our meals and service, every thing was great. The meals were large serving, very hot and delicious. Great choice for dinner. The only down side was lots of people so not alot of room to move in and out of your table.

Date of visit: December 2019