“Group booking for birthday”
Review of Cafe D'Vine

Cafe D'Vine
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We celebrated mum's 80th birthday at Cafe d'Vine and had a great value for money meal.
The service in providing menu options and costings was outstanding and was followed by very friendly and efficient service in the cafe. Nothing was too much trouble and all guests thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the evening.

2  Thank David W

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went here last night to a Psychic Dinner. It was absolutely brilliant! The restaurant was very nice, food was fantastic and service outstanding!! I had salt and pepper squid, steak with vegies, gravy and cheesecake. All were generous size portions and all cooked too perfection. I am a cheesecake connoisseur and this was amazing!! My friends and daughter were equally impressed with their meals of mushroom crepes and fish of the day. Staff were very happy and attentive.
The psychics were absolutely amazing! Had an absolute fun night! Will be back definitely!! Can't wait for the next one.

1  Thank my3girls68
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband booked this for mothers day a couple of weeks ago and as i love Italian he was impressed with the menu he was shown.
Unfortunately when we arrived they did not offer the main menu. There was squid or Bruschetta the squid was swimming in oil when you bit into it oil came out and the plate was swimming in it. The main course there was fish, vegetarian, chicken Cacciatore or Sirloin steak . I opted for sirloin steak there was no option of how you wanted it cooked apparently it was medium well only at a push it was extremely well done, it came served with mash which was not mashed it was kind of crushed and with salad not veg which i though was odd the salad was lettuce with parmesan (not fresh) and dianne sauce which could only be described as gravy, it was terrible.

I couldnt stomach the desert because i felt sick, but my husband and son loved it.

On the upside the young waitresses all of them provided the best service i have had in a while!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been to Cafe Devine's a few time and it use to be a fantastic restaurant great food and good prices. Steak has always been brilliant staff are still fantastic but sadly I have to say their fish is a shocker. My first attempt to eat fish was about a year ago and it was Barramundi which melted in the mouth. The second time was Barra again a few months ago and it was only barely eatable. The third time was tonight and it was suppose to be pink Snapper well this was just God aweful I took two bites and could not eat it. Now I eat a lot of snapper one of my favourite fish but this I reckon had to be imported and it smelt and tasted horroble. I can honestly say the worst fish I have ever been served up. We told them when we paid for it they offered their appologys but no offer of money back for food I could not eat. So in affect I paid $31 for chips and salad. Sadly as much as I like the restaurant not sure if I'm ever going back as the leat they could have done is ovvered me some of my money back!! My advice to them is take a long look at how and where you purchase your fish or stick to steak and other food other than fish.ry Very very disapointed as I hate not being able to reccomend a local restaurant. If you go stick to steak!!

1  Thank stevewainwright
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Ok where can I start. I have eaten here a few times now, and I now find the food to be losing its appeal. What started off to be good food has now become bad. I have no idea on how they prepare the food, but it's either under cooked or over cooked (ie: steaks, fish and pasta are the main ones that comes up). Cmon people what are you guys doing. I have even given their take away a go, just to see maybe just maybe they would raise their standards, but only to be disapponted, oh well. The owners should also take note to upgrade the place a bit. And also try not to cram so many people in, because really it's not a big place. Sorry guys but even the pub food that I've have resently is better cooked and better presented than yours at this moment. Lift your game guys.

2  Thank WeLuv2Shop