“Learn to ignore most tripadvisor reviews”

Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Cantley
More attraction details
Owner description: Live the thermal spa experience in the Laurentian Forest of Cantley in Outaouais. Alternating between hot and cold will bring a sense of calm and serenity to your body. Health and well-being are at your fingertips.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Ive been to many poorly rared places on tripadvisor only to find quite the opposite, i often wonder....

I had a facial and spent a few hours using the pools, saunas and resting areas. Clean, polite staff, comforting and quiet envirinment were what i found. The resting area had a real log fire which was very nice, and the prices are reasonable.

2  Thank material_excess
"winter"
"ottawa"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This spa doesn't compare to Le Nordik at all. They have 1 'hot' pool that is not very hot, a warm pool (cool) and a colder pool. They have 1 steam room and 1 sauna. The spa isn't very busy and now I know why. It is a waste of money. Spend the extra $11 and go to Nordik. You get what you pay for.

6  Thank 1414_14
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a small spa about a half hour from Ottawa. It has a steam room, a dry sauna and a whirlpool. It also has a few other pools of different temperatures. There`s a good but expensive bistro. What we like there is that it is quiet at the beginning of the week. There`s nothing more annoying than trying to relax when a spa is so crowded that you have to wait for people to leave before you`re allowed to enter.
Service is good and all you need is included in the price. We liked it so much that we have become members.

2  Thank klodio
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went during the week, so we were lucky. Had the spa to ourselves until 4:00 p.m. The massages were wonderful. The only thing that was distracting was the noise of the traffic, especially from the large trucks.

1  Thank Colleen04_13
See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I'd like to say I was a frequent flyer at the Nordic, yes it's real nice, fancy and huge, but at this point, waiting 2 + hrs to get in to have spend an afternoon where it's no longuer quiet and serene like it used to be. It's just too big, soo I ventured out to the Cantley Amerispa, yes they have some tweaking to do, the food took a little long twice ,but the Bistro owner has life etiquette and made up for it, discounted the tab for it.The facility is actually very clean, I disagree that the staff is rude, I've been there 5 times and it's never been an issue. the services are awesome, I have to say Lorraine, esthetician was amazing and fully took care of both me when I went by myself and then me and my mother. I sincerely hope they don't get as big as the other SPA for like always something as to give,. customer service at the Cantley SPA is there. I hope this little paradise stays open for a long time.
Louise T