Blue Bell Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Burton Agnes
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Me and 3 girls stayed at the Blue Bell in June. My friend was having at her hen do at a close by barn and due to there being too many of us, we stayed here. We were greeted so warmly by reception staff. Very shocked at how amazing the rooms were very cute little room. Facilities in the room were great too! We had some food in the bar when we arrived which was very nice. The Hotel had lots of family entertainment throughout saturday (although we didn't participate) staff was very welcoming at breakfast even asked about the hen which was nice, such a personal service. Although we only stayed 2 nights a lady knocked on our door to make sure we were ok for towels, loo roll etc.
We checked out on the Sunday and when I got home I realised I had left my jacket so I called them and the posted it to me...absolutely AMAZING service. I would highly recommend staying here. 1st class service.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I decided to try out the hotels first diner dance event and we had a great stay, The food was great and well presented, the staff made us welcome and a special thanks to Angie who organised the 13 piece swing band " Mr Swing ". they are from the York area so If you get a chance to see them don't miss out. The room was neat, clean and well set out, the on suite was a little on the compact side but we only stayed the one night so not a problem. There is a large, free car park and during our stay they had three bouncy castles for the kids to play on whilst parents had a drink and watched on, Burton Agnes Hall is only a five minute walk away, put it on your must do list if you stay here .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We had never been to The Blue Bell nor meet Paul Daniels before but both of us and friends looked forward to new experience .. A complete change to our 'normal' Saturday night !

Every part of our evening and overnight stay was brilliant .. The three course meal and evenings entertainment was soooo good.

Paul Daniels was the ultimate professional entertainer and his magic was just that ..magic !

Our overnight stay was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was well cooked with plenty of choice all made that extra special with a two hour chat with Paul at the breakfast table who was so genuine and both interesting and interested in our lives.

Overall a top night with top service and top entertainment... Just brilliant !!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My daughter took me out on saturday for my lunch and booked a table here. We only had a sandwich but it was large well made and very tasty. It also came with chips and salad. It's just a pity that the salad was covered in what I think was balsamic vinegar which we didn't like. We did mention this.It won't stop us going here again as there are some interesting events coming up. I just wish they would not take it for granted that every one likes vinegar or other oils on their salad.A separate small dish could be supplied.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Friday Night was an Eric Bristow Night at the Bluebell Hotel. The only thing better than beating the great man himself at darts was the effort put into the night by the hotel staff and owner, Alan Wilson. Everyone was helpful and really concerned with ensuring all had a great night. The room was very comfortable, warm, clean and modern with great views. Unlike some hotels the morning after was also a pleasant experience, very laid back with no one pressing you to check out. A special mention at this point should be made of the Yorkshire breakfast in the conservatory, worth the visit alone. This is mine and Tracey's second visit to the hotel and I am now looking forward to the third to see Paul Daniels later in the year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have just returned from the evening with Eric bristow, what a fantastic night it was. The staff and owner Alan all did a great job to provide a fantastic, different night of entertainment. They were all helpful and welcoming. We also booked 2 lovely double rooms for the night which were very comfortable, warm, clean and modern and also enjoyed a delicious breakfast this morning. We were very impressed and looking forward to our next visit. Thank you so much Alan and your team

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

just got home from a fantastic stay at the blue bell for valentines day. the owner went to so much trouble to make this night a success. And it sure was, we checked in to the most amazing barn conversion room, so clean and well equipped. the evening was a micheal bubl'e tribute and the singer was amazing. the food was fantastic and the staff so friendly and efficient, couldn't do enough for us. looking forward to the next events night

Room Tip: we were the last to book so were asked if we would mind the family room, it was lovely, perfect for...