This is a beautiful hotel. The main points are:
- Stunning pools, especially the infinity pool
- Beautiful rooms, nice design, lovely bathrooms and comfy beds
- Great spa (you have to pay to use it, but this does keep it more quiet)
- Nice gym, small, but was very quiet when we went, so you can always get a treadmill
- Great restaurants - including a huge buffet
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Great design all round
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday, then I would 100% recommend the Gran Melia, it is stunning.
There is no nightlife as such, so if you are wanting to party, then I would not choose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife