$298
Melia.com
Allegro Isora(Playa de la Arena)
$179
  • Breakfast included
$177
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Dragos Del Sur(Puerto de Santiago)
$69
Rok Plaza(Alcala)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Bahia Flamingo(Playa de la Arena)
  • Restaurant
Globales Tamaimo Tropical(Puerto de Santiago)
  • Restaurant
7,792 results
All reviewsinfinity poolfamily poolmarket grillbuffet restaurantpiano bargarden roomred levelsensatori guestsbeautiful hotelbooking systemsalt watera la carte restaurantsclub oceanthe wow factorwaiter servicepirate shipthe sofa bed
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed for just 1 week we booked a standard room which was spacious well maintained clean and quite luxurious it had a large bathroom and good size balcony . The hotel it's self and grounds are stunning and I see where palacio comes from now . The infinity pool was a gorgeous location . The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful and always said hi if they passed you on the hotel grounds . We used the clarins spa during our trip which is worth a visit . There was many restaurants to choose from during our stay, the food was of a good standard and plenty to choose from . The only downfall to my stay was lack of sun loungers and places to lay out during the day I found it a chore everyday to find somewhere and often found myself on grassed land lay at the side of a walkway . During my stay I took part in the activities and fitness classes the hotel had to offer such as boxercise aqua aerobics archery to name a few which I enjoyed

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank queen_of_the_skys
Álvaro C, Guest Experience Manager at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear Guest queen_of_the_skys.

Thank you for your preference in selecting Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora for your holiday and for sharing your detailed review through TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed a pleasant stay with us. We place great importance in providing our guests with great experiences so we truly appreciate your compliments on our facilities, pools as well as on our gastronomic offer.

We sorry to read that you felt that there were not enough sunbeds and umbrellas even though we have several sunbeds around our 4 pools, we understand that there are some more popular spots which may be busier, although our Pool Concierge team is always at your disposal to accommodate your needs.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again at Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from this beautiful hotel after spending 9 nights here. I was getting very concerned with other reviews I've read about not upgrading to red level. People were saying they felt like they were being treated differently and that the staff weren't very helpful. We really didn't experience this at all. The staff were all so lovely and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We had 2 rooms and between us and saved 240 euros on both rooms throughout our stay doing the green option not having our room cleaned. We spent them on Bali beds, ice creams and a lovely meal at the Asian restaurant which I would highly recommend. We have been to other Sensatori's and this one blew them away. One criticism would be the Atlas Theatre where the main entertainment is held. Being an indoor venue, it just lacks atmosphere. We found that very few people turn up for the shows, and those who did just did not get involved. It was like performing to the characters from the walking dead! However, the resident musicians, Keiran and Haydn, who performed each night in Nemo's Bar were absolutely fabulous and we spent most evenings in there with them.
All of the restaurants were outstanding and again the staff were brilliant. Even the Pangeas buffet restaurant, one night, cooked steak to order and also had a fabulous Asian evening with sushi, caviar and stir fry cooked while you wait.
Having branded drinks including Bacardi, Gordon's Gin and Baileys was a new experience with Sensatori's, never experienced before, which made the difference.
Overall all, this was a fabulous holiday and well worth the money. If you decide to visit you will have a fantastic time!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Dave B
Álvaro C, Guest Experience Manager at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for selecting Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora for your holiday in Tenerife as well as for sharing your review.

It is heartily a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed a relaxing and memorable stay. We are very glad to know that our rooms, as well as our facilities have exceeded your expectations since our guests’ satisfaction is our most important objective.

In addition, we truly appreciate your kind comments about our gastronomic offer, as we daily strive and improve in order to provide you with unique culinary experiences.

We hope to welcome you soon for your next holiday in Tenerife.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Having stayed at the hotel 2 years ago with just the one girl we decided to go back with now our 3 year old and our 1 year old. We also brought my parents for a little support. First time my parents had been to an all inclusive and they couldn't believe how good the food and drinks variety was. We loved the room the hotel is extremely clean and all the staff were polite to us. Will be staying again. Might even try a short stay as just a couple for 4 days some time. Very good for families and couple, they have family pools and no kids pools so very accommodating. The new motorway from the airport makes the transfer even quicker. No air traffic overhead so nice and quiet. Local town is very nice for a walk around and away from the hustle and bustle. Can't wait to go again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank David L
Álvaro C, Guest Expereince Manager at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear guest David L.

I would like to begin by thanking you for choosing Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora for your holiday.

There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that our dedication to the service excellence and to create memorable stay is appreciated. We are delighted to read such positive comments about our facilities as well as regarding our gastronomic offer ideated to create unique culinary experiences. Also you may rest assured that I will forward your kind compliments about our service of excellence to the rest of the team, who will be glad to know that our aim to service was appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

DO NOT BOOK MAIN HOTEL!

So I'm posting reviews in both this hotel trip advisor and on the red level TripAdvisor. This rating reflects the main hotel. Please read to avoid disappointment!

Be aware there are two very different parts to the hotel.

The main hotel - which we originally booked through thomson. Not sensatori standard we have seen at other resorts - more 3/4 star...looks great but poor service.

And the red level boutique hotel which we upgraded to after our first day in main hotel. Best and most relaxing holiday we've ever been on!

I would never return to the main hotel but would 100% go back to red level!

Main hotel:
Arrived late after midnight warm greeting room fine although very far away from everything.

First morning down at adult pool heard lots of disgruntled guests complaining about poor pool drink service and generally poor service across the resort. We saw this first hand when we ordered drinks poolside and they never arrived. We ended up having to go on a walk down stairs and around a corner as there is no bar at adult pool!?

This was instantly frustrating given we were all inclusive and enjoy having pool service. The adult pool itself was rammed with you needing to place towels before 9am. Can't get towels until approx 9:30 and again a walk from pool. You were then on top of each other and had people constantly squeezing past you.

Dinner at Pangea was good, however breakfast is like a cattle market arms stretching over your plate to get food. Just carnage! Market grill was also awful full of screaming kids with parents who didn't care, lack of interested staff and a slow wait for food! Trying to book a restaurant was near on impossible with machines on a certain times and a limited amount of spaces.

It was at this point I got my other half to go investigate what was so different about red level. He found a guest staying in red level and she explained all to us.

We decided that to enjoy the rest of the holiday we should ungraded and it was the best decision we made!

So main differences in red detailed below....

Firstly the staff are the biggest difference! Every red level employee made us feel welcome and that nothing was too much for them. Best service I've ever had at a hotel.

We were ushered to our own red level reception where we couldn't have been greeted more warmly. Given a free day on an exclusive Bali bed which was fab.

The room stocked with clarins toiletries, free nespresso machine, pillow menu, aromatherapy menu. Butler service, free ironing service. The list goes on!

Room had daily cleaning plus a refresh and turn down service which was fab.

Private breakfast with a la cart menu including eggs benedict, waffles, etc. plus buffet and waiter service.

One private pool adults only plus exclusive garden area just for red level guest. Towels on sunbeds ready for you and beds free all day! So no rush! Red level has just over 100 rooms vs 600 in main hotel.

Spot on pool service with drinks being bought out along with olives and nuts all Day. Staff bought round cold towels, fruit skewers and smoothers everyday for free.

Free water, coffee and pastries all day at reception.

Happy hour 6-7 everyday in garden with live music and every alcoholic drink you could ask for - and it's self service!!!!! Plus a good selection of tapas!

Preferential dinner booking...just ask reception to book the restaurant you want at any give time and they book for you! No machines! Also separate red level seating in main buffet outside.

Red level restaurant la terrace exclusive for red level guests. Great food! Plus there was a jazz singer live. Lovely outdoor setting very romantic and relaxed. We also enjoyed the Japanese restaurant with the sushi being the show stopper!

We went for gold Drinks package which was great and worth every penny including all premium spirits and cocktails etc in all areas of hotel.

We used the Clarins spa for two massage treatments which was amazing! Would highly recommend.

Basically the red level is what I would expect of a 5 star resort. Upgrading was the best thing we did and we are one week into a two week holiday which we are loving! If we had of stayed in the main building I'd have very little positives to write about.

Only build for red level is that they need an exclusive evening bar. We hated leaving the red level and using the main hotel.

It may sound silly but honestly if your not in red level then you just don't know what you're missing out on. We both work hard and look forward to a perfect holiday. We saw both sides and I can only advise that if you are after a relaxing stress free holiday where you are waited on hand and foot then book direct trough red level!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Danielle K
Álvaro C, Guest Experience Manager at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear guest Danielle K

We truly regret if some aspects of your stay at the main Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Hotel did not fully meet your expectations, due the situations you described. However we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed a pleasant stay with us in our Red Level at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Hotel.

Considering your opinion about the pool drink service at the main Hotel we would like to apologize if you perceived that the quality of the service provided was not according at your expectations. You may rest assure that we will forward your comments to our Food and Beverage department in order for them to enlighten any deficiency we might have in our service.

We are sorry to read that you felt that there were not enough sunbeds at the main Hotel, and even though we have several sunbeds around our 4 pools, we understand that there are some more popular spots which may be busier, although our Pool Concierge team is always at your disposal to accommodate your needs.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon to Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora.

Best regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Dear All

I would never normally do this, but after spending 6k on a weeks family holiday. I felt it right to write a brief review (bearing in mind I am still currently on holiday at the hotel)

It started on the first night our plane was delayed and we did not get to the hotel until very late with two young children.

The welcome was really poor. No welcome drinks very unorganised and not a great start.

We finally got to our room to find some basic things wrong, beds etc. I raised this with the manager on reception. He ended up being very rude and arguing with me. This was to continue with various staff. All my requests were very basic e.g. A cheese toasty to take away for my child I was told no and the head waiter was rude and did not even offer to help.

They say it's a family hotel well the food choices for children are very limited to say the least. One night there was a choice of rice chips fish still on the bone and plane pasta. We have stayed in many sensatorys and this one was by far the worse.

We felt the staff would not go the extra mile. This was a common theme, however I will give a big praise the the general service staff they worked hard under what looked like tough rules. Oh I was also refused help with my drinks and I was not allowed a tray to carry my own drinks. Which were very expensive. It's the first all inclusive hotel where you pay for basics like water at 4.50 euros for a small bottle and this was reflected in other prices 24 Euros for 4 teas.

All in all I will right a more in depth review when I'm to try and help people navigate there way through this chaos of a hotel.

But one tip I can offer for now is don't waste your money with this sensatori go to Crete or Cyprus they are more welcoming and your money will be better spent.

Thanks

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us through TripAdvisor and for choosing our resort for your holiday.

We regret if your stay with us was not up to your expectations due to the situations you described.

in respect to your comment about our boards, we would like to inform you that at our hotel we do not commercialize an All Inclusive package. Therefore, our guests can choose any of the different boards we have and the complement it with one of our drinks packages, whether Silver or Gold, in order to get a selection of drinks served during their meals as well as a variety of drinks and cocktails at our bars.

We are truly sorry if the attention from our front desk team was not satisfactory, and we apologize if you felt that the member of our team who was attending you was rude, since this situation does not match our usual high quality service standards. Therefore, rest assured that you specific case will be checked with the front desk team in order to prevent any similar situation to be a cause of dissatisfaction for our guests in the future.

Finally, referring to our gastronomic offer for children, we are sorry to read that the variety of dishes served at our Restaurants was not to your liking. I have already forwarded your comments to our area supervisors in order to detect any area of improvement in this aspect.

Best regards,