We have visited five times in the past 3 years and the hotel, service and staff have always been consistently excellent. In a quiet area of Tenerife and although there is no beach to speak of the huge infinity pool filled with sea water makes up for it, plus a family pool and adults only pool.
A great choice of restaurants, especially the Duo with its new Tapas+Wine bar. However, it is the staff who make you feel so welcome and are always so pleased to see returning clients. We will be back in this hotel in October, when the weather is still fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife