I have just returned from a 7 day holiday we had at this Hotel with my daughter, Son and their spouses and 4 Grandchildren. This is a fabulous Hotel with plenty of luxury.
the rooms were spacious and spotless.
the staff were all superb in every area of the Hotel.
My only dissapointment was that we arrived at 11pm and there was no complimentary water or snacks left in the rooms for us and we had 10 people in the party with 4 children aged 7 - 10 years.
All of the Restaurants were excellent as was the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife