Very nice hotel, pools and view is amazing. Dont take any full- or halfboard (eventhough they try to convince you) caus we had diner in one of those restaurants and that was very disspointing. The Japanese restaurant has really good food, go there at least once (they are not included in the boards anyways). In puerto santiago (10min drive) are some very good restaurants for real good price (40 euro for 2 incl. drinks and dessert).
The breakfast in hotel is umbelievably big and good, enjoy that one!! The gym is also good, but the airconditioning wasn't working, so couldnt do too much (good excuse).
All together a 5star place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife