Where do I start ... Stunnning surroundings, total relaxation, exceptional room, excellent food.
We had a deluxe garden room which included the Bali bed. Tea / coffee provided, all toiletries were replenished regularly. Lighting system as previously mentioned was confusing but beautiful and tranquil - defiantly mood lighting. Hairdryer - take your own if you want any heat ! Huge Beds ... To encourage green approach they offer 20€ everyday you choose not to have your room cleaned.
Restaurants - booking system in place to book tables (apart from the Pangea) we didn't experience any difficulty in obtaining a resevervation could also choose whether to sit in or outside.
Amazing scenery within the hotel surroundings, beautiful fountains, mood lighting, day beds galore - real relaxation.
Unsure if the All Inclusive package was worth it in monetry value - no waiter service around the pool side however this did not really concern or bother us, we did get waiter service on the terrace in the evening.
Full Board included beers / house wines / squash and water with all meals and sparkling wine with breakfast so you would have to weigh this up from a personal point of view.
The hotel cleanliness, surroundings far out weigh that you may have to queue for a drink.
Fresh beach towels everyday. As a treat we had a Bali bed by the poolside with champagne which included sun cream, paper, fruit and snacks. 95€ well worth the money !
Dress code - quite relaxed apart from one restaurants which required men to be in long sleeved shirts and trousers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife