Staying in this hotel for 4 days. We've decieded to choose Red Level suite. Nice place with perfect service (in the Red Level at least) spectacular views, good SPA and various delicious cuisine. One negative surprise - full absence if any beach. All the pools are very good, but sometimes you want to lay on the beach, and dive to the ocean after. But anyhow - all the rest are very good and value for money. If beach and sea are not your vacation desire this hotel is very recommended to you. If you like relaxed, quite and luxury rest with no children around - choose Red Level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments. The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent rooms in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife