1,443 results
All reviews red level the main hotel terrace restaurant tapas liquid lounge chateaubriand clarins toiletries luxury package boutique hotel duo fine dining butler service fruit kebabs whirlpool bath half board cocktail hour pillow menu cold towels
Reviewed February 24, 2014

beautiful hotel; lovely staff. What could go wrong the problem is they can’t cook spoilt three of the six nights we were there. Spoke to the Manager about the standard of food and how this greatly affects peoples holiday. No action other than no charge for the food, try the Obama Hotel perfect top end food

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank t38eat
Ana_Goti, Gerente at RedLevel at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Dear t38eat,

Thank you so much for staying at Red Level and for taking your time to write this comment about your stay.

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, specially our staff. We apologize for the inconvenience about the food that you have not liked. We always work hard to improve everyday and your comment encourage us to work harder every day.

We hope to welcome you one more time here at Red Level.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

First ever visit to Tenerife..I have to be honest I'm a little fussy with hotels and a bit of a snob! The moment we arrived we sat just outside reception as our bags were immediately taken to our room and we were given welcome drinks in an area overlooking the sea, through palm trees... perfect

We then had what the hotel offered explained very well and then shown to our rooms.

Basically to sum it up briefly the whole place is a delight with a lovely, relaxing and luxurious feel about it... cannot recommend the red level part enough as it really is quieter and the service that much better.

I never say I will go back to a hotel as I like to experience new places but this hotel would certainly challenge if not win the contest on that philosophy. Very impressed. Danel the waiter deserves a mention... superb service from him. Thanks

• Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank oliverthemagician123
Ana_Goti, Director General at RedLevel at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Oliverthamagician123,

I cannot be more thankful for the lovely comments you have made after your stay in Red Level. Your opinion is very important for us and it is satisfying to know that you have had a nice stay with us.

We really appreciate you mentioning Danel, our maitre in La Terrace, he is very grateful.

With our hand in our heart we are looking forward to welcome you soon to our Red Level.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Second time at Red Level. Warm welcome with all the information you need. Got the room in advance. Nice room with the expected view over the ocean. Clean, neat, comfortable. Breakfast is very good with all the stuff you need and quite a lot more. Staff friendly and interested, doing the job in a very nice way. Calm around the pool. We had dinner in various restaurants of the hotel, including Terrace. Best fish in a long time at the restaurant Duo. Ocean Club had good food, but managed to mix everything up except for the water. Oasis had Okay food, but was noisy. Staff seemed to run the whole time. But all in all, we really like this place!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ldmedlmd

Dear Idmedlmd,

First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback regards Red Level. It is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed the services, such as the breakfast and your evening meal in La Terrace. Thank you so much for your comments about the staff, it means a lot to them that you felt more than satisfied.

I apologize about the inconviniences you had in the other restaurants. We will do our best to improve these matters for the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Red Level for a third time.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I can not thank the staff at Red Level enough for their wonderful hospitality!
We booked through an online agent (note I should have rung the hotel direct as I feel it may have been better value) Following this I communicated through email with Vero in reception.

We arrived to a glass of cava, were escorted to our room where Vero had organised a bottle of excellent rose cava and for the whirlpool to be ready and waiting. 1 hour after landing there we were with a view of the sea, glass in hand and luxury surrounding!

The service went from strength to strength, the red level area really does make you feel that little bit, nay alot, more special.

The food was good, but I am one who likes to get out in the local villages, and we were not disappointed, the hotel seems to have attracted some fine restaurants within walking distance. Add in the spa, bali beds, infinity pool, etc

All in all my wife has this in her top three of all time, praise indeed! So thank you everyone in red level, we will be back!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jonathan N

Dear Jonathan N,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience of your stay in Red Level. It is a real pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed it. Our main goal is to satisfy our guests and you make us feel we are on the right way.

Thank you for mentioning our recepcionist Vero, we will transmit your message to her which I am sure she will be very grateful to know.

Hand in our heart, we are looking forward to welcome you back to our Red Level.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Red level is really peaceful end very beautiful! Opposed to the regular Gran Melia where it can be very crowded and less space at the swimming pools.
Red level staff is very polite, the rooms are really very comfortable and modern. Nothing negative there!
But….the food is very expensive: 20€ for an hamburger (McDonnalds tastes probably better!), 45€ for a fondue with tasteless meat and sauces out of a plastic bag… and barely worth eating ! Breakfast is ok, but waffles and pancakes for instance are industrial heated up products. Their Japanese restaurant is below standards. My impression is that you only have to be able to handle a microwave and a pair of scissors to work in the kitchen of that hotel!
No indication of wine years on any wine menu.
So we went to the Abama hotel to Kabuki, their Japanese restaurant is really perfect. There also is a very good restaurant Sauco along the ocean at a 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, prices are 50 to 60% cheaper than at the hotel and the food is delicious and well presented!
So, my conclusion is clear: nice hotel, but lousy expensive (microwave) food!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank alain z
Ana_Goti, Red Level Director at RedLevel at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear alain z,

First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Red Level Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora, which I consider of high importance thanks to the sincere comments you report.

I regret that your food experience in our hotel was under your expectations and such a bad impression of it emerged during your stay. However, let me assure you that the kitchen staff is at all levels well prepared and conscious of the high commitment which means being part of a five star hotel team. Also, last year Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora was rewarded with a prize for the best gastronomy in the Canary Islands, which represents an important point of reference to not only mantain a high standard, but also tend to constantly improve it.

Thank you very much for your opinion regarding the food prices, which will help us to re-examine them. Your comments on the insufficient information about wines have been reported to the General Maitre.

It is a pleasure to know that you could perceive the difference of Red Level in terms of peace and relax, so we hope to welcome you again in the future.