“Great find”

Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and I came across this great little cafe on a trip down the south coast. By day, the owners do delicious breakfast and lunch choices. We stayed for the pizzas at night and must say they were some of the best we have ever tasted. Coffee and cake for dessert, the best. Well done to the owner/operators.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Been to Bawley Beach Cafe a couple of times now on our way down the south coast. Though a little bit off the highway it is well worth it. Great cafe, and very friendly staff. We have eaten there for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and of course served with great coffee over and over again. For breakfast try the Corn Fritter stack and for lunch you can't go past the Steak Sandwhich.The pizzas (which are served only in the evening) are fantastic with lots of lovely fresh produce and homemade dough made with 'love'. Go there if you can.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

A great little cafe to go for a meal in between trips to the beach. The corn fritters on the breakfast menu were delicous and I would definitely go back for. I liked being able to sit at the outside tables to soak up the sun and fresh air while enjoying my meal. Check it out for yourself!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I recently found the most exquisite café on the South Coast, a small beach hamlet - Bawley Point. The food was the absolute best in presentation, taste experience and presentation. It was served with a smile and the staff couldn't do enough to make our visit first class. I had the Steak Sandwich on Sour Dough. I'm an expert in this area as my 100kg frame will confirm - the absolute greatest. My wife had the fresh salad with smoked salmon and has not stopped talking about the flavours. The owners Craig and Nerida were genuinely interested in our thoughts and one could see they are full pride in their community and business

Two things
1. Make sure you have a coffee
2. Their prices can't stay at these forever

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Recently went down the south coast for a weekend away to Mollymook (from Sydney.) After a few uninspiring meals in the Mollymook area we headed down to Bawley Point for the day and stumbled across the Bawley Beach Cafe! What a find it was- we had lunch there and the food is absolutely FANTASTIC! I had the burger which was amazing, the relish superb. But the best part- the COFFEE! Delicious proper coffee, right next to the beach. Staff very friendly and accommodating. What more could you ask for? Next time i'm down south i will be heading back.