“Excellent Carvery - lovely surroundings”

The Wheelbarrow Castle Country Pub & Eating House
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Inkberrow
Cuisines: Bar, British, Grill, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All Of Our Meat Is Butchered In House! The Wheelbarrow Castle is a family owned and run free house serving delicious meals in beautiful countryside surroundings. The new management team and new chef took over in January 2015 and we completed an extensive refurbishment. We invite you to come and enjoy our conservatory style restaurant, cosy fire-side snug and large garden (featuring a children's play tower). We pride ourselves on our excellent friendly service and great value meals. Week day deals!
Worcestershire
“Excellent Carvery - lovely surroundings”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We enjoyed a family lunch here today. The carvery lunch was very good - plenty of choice and the meat was very good. Priced at £8.50 for adults and kids half price. Drinks prices were also reasonable and the staff friendly.

The place was deserted at 1pm on a Sunday lunch time though - which I couldn't believe.

There is a lovely garden and kids play house, swings, slide etc. Be a great place for a summer drink while the kids enjoy the garden.

• Visited January 2014

Staffordshire
“Excellent country pub”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

The food here is wonderful. I had the homemade burger and it was absolutely perfect. The chips are freshly made and beautiful.

The recent refurb has been done to a very high standard and the bar is very cosy, yet modern.

1 Thank Louise C
Evesham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Family 90th Meal for 14!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

On Saturday 23rd November we had a sit down 3 course meal for my Grandads 90th birthday. The food and service was excellent.
I have been to the Wheelbarrow for year mainly for a Sunday dinner but since the refurbishment the place looks better and more accommodating, the bigger bar really helps and all the staff were attention and seemed to want to help.
Would recommend highly!!

Thanks for making you grandads 90th go without a hitch.
Paul

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A pub that The Wurzels would want to drink cider in (every day)”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have always loved this pub and really enjoyed seeing The Wurzels there a year ago before the big refurbishment. I now love it even more after the refurbishment and the new management, a wonderful place to hang out with family, friends and pets.

• Visited October 2013
Evesham
“Lovely food lovely atmosphere....”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Called in at the wheelbarrow castle recently on a whim, I'd never been to the pub before but the decor is fantastic. After talking to the manager he informed me the pub had recently been refurbished, what a lovely job they've done of it. I had the castle burger which was fabulous. My friend had the sausage and mash which he said were very tasty. The food was served by lovely staff who were welcoming and friendly. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area.....