Tripadvisor
Patoyo Island
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews fish el nido island hopping fruit my boyfriend the owner great experience small group once in a lifetime amazing snorkeling spots delicious food well taken care other companies beautiful memories philippines trip beaches huts
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We really enjoyed the whole trip! We were on a boat with a small group of just 6 people. The food was really nice and always fresh. All members of the staff were motivated and always kind. The camp is on an amazing beach with a beautiful view.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We are a family of three - two adults and a 5 yo boy, have chosen to spend 3 days and two nights with Keelooma while in Palawan. We had absolutely the best time although weather did not always cooperate. My son was very well taken care of by the crew, he mastered snorkeling like a pro and always had someone from the crew assisting him. We had one of the owners Mark on our trip and he was very friendly, accommodating and great to have a conversation with. He also snorkeled with us frequently and taught us a lot about culture and natural aspect of the region. The food was amazing with fresh fish, squid, lots of veggies and fruit. Lots of snacks and cookies, my son was never hungryThe stops we made were all great! The primitive camp was very cozy and huts were comfortable to sleep in - very romantic! Staff was friendly and even primitive shower was fun! We all loved it! We had some issues with inflatable kayak which the staff resolved and it was all perceived as adventure on a remote island! I wish it was more sunny during our trip, but there was a typhoon passing by. I highly recommend Keelooma - both Mark and Jay are super friendly and fun! Would love to do it again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2019

From the first message I knew that Keelooma would be my choice .
Quick response to messages, very detailed information, kindness.
And I had a comparison. Earlier I spoke to Red Carabao., but I stopped when the owner started to play some games. Seems his desire for quick profit and good reviews on tripadvisor overshadowed the concern of quality.
But Keelooma is sth different. This is real quality. Jay and Mark took care of everything. They organized a transfer from the airport, droped us off to our destination point and provided the most beautiful memories for me and my group of 12.
We chose a cruise of 4 days and 3 nights. It was perfect-not too long, not too short.
Each day was perfectly arranged - we visited several beaches (mostly untouched by other visitors) , and in the evenings we returned to our charming camping. We had this place for exclusive use!
Overnights without hotel amenities was a great experience.
You quickly realize that you can find happiness in this simplicity! Shower? Water bucket and voila! No need to spend half an hour in the bathroom :)
I found those words during one of my trips: :simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". It works with Keelooma so well!
Do not think, however, that this simplicity mean the lack of sth.
We had everything we needed. We were so surprised that in such primitive conditions our chef could serve dishes like from the best restaurant. Menu was outstanding!
I can see only positives of this company:
- personalized trips
-perfect , professional crew
- no touristic and crowded areas
-new, clean boat
- remote, beautiful island camp
- food to die for
- cold beer delivered the beach (5* service ) :)

I only regret that at the beginning of the trip, we were unable to visit Barracuda Lake.
But it's probably an argument to come back.
Don't search the other companies. Rely on Keelooma crew- guys who are really dedicated and passionate about their job.
Mark, Jay and the crew-thank you from the bottom of my heart. We miss you <3
ps. Take care about my beach friends - all the dogs who made our time even more enjoyable

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019

We did the 3D2N tour - and what a fantastic experience we had. Despite some poor weather around, the guys found us some excellent sheltered snorkelling spots and pristine beaches.

The staff are friendly and helpful, the camp site is basic but beautiful, the food is delicious - you don't need anything else!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019

3D,2N expedition.
Nice crew, great boat, delicious food, amazing snorkeling spots! Perfect trip!!!

Have done quite some resource but keeloma is definitaly my favorite. You'll sleep 2 nights in this amazing hut on the keeloma campsite where you can watch the sunrise

Date of stay: December 2019