Stayed for 2 nights in March with the 'Winter warmer' offer. Pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a suite-it was huge. The suite was very comfortable and we had business in Cheltenham and as this hotel was recommended by a friend we thought it would try it as it was not too far away. The staff were friendly and made us feel at home. The grounds were well cared for and added to our stay. Food was delicious and you can add a supplements if you wanted to choose from 'al a carte'. Free high speed internet was an added bonus. The pool area was superb and quiet. Definately worth a stay-we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, England, UK