We stayed at the hotel for our 1st wedding anniversary. Wanted something special and this place did not disappoint. We upgraded to a suite in the main building which was lovely - set on 3 floors, 3 flatscreens (incl. one opp the bath!) and all the mod-cons. We used the facilities (pool, spa, steam room and sauna) and enjoyed the grounds on the first day, travelling from the hotel to the lovely town of Stratford (15mins away) on the following day. We booked a dinner, B&B package and I have to say the food was excellent, as too was the service. I cannot think of a single negative to write about this hotel. Book it - you will not regret!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, England, UK