Stayed for one night at this charming hotel. Lovely grounds, lots of character and friendly but not over the top staff. I stayed in room 14. Excellent night's sleep - quiet with a very comfy bed. Large bathroom - slightly odd layout around sink as nowhere to put your things but this wasn't important. I'm not sure if the central heating system was working or not but the two stand alone radiators in the room were very efficient.
I'm not a breakfast eater but the coffee was good, my colleague ordered waffles and I've never seen anything like it. She hadn't either and polished it all off! For a relaxed break, I would definitely consider staying at Ettington again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, England, UK