We stayed at the Ettington park hotel on a Sunday evening in April following a day in Startford. It was lovely, beautiful room, lovely food just what we wanted after a busy day around Stratford. We had a package of dinner bed and breakfast for £159 and then spent another £70 on drinks which included a pre dinner cocktail & g & t, bottle of wine, coffee and a whiskey. It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening. Restaurant very busy which was great! Breakfast was a little disappointing but nothing major to complain about. Had a good walk around the grounds on Monday to finish off our stay. Lovely weekend! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, England, UK