Impressive establishment steeped in history and luxury. Excellent Service, beautiful grounds. We stayed in the "new wing" which did not do justice to the original building and the "english" experience. I am afraid to say the bed was hard and thin of very poor quality, the room was average in "feel", if your room is as important as the surrounds i would not recommend the "new build standard room". Lovely buffett breakfast. Very popular for weddings and i can see why there is an ancient church on the property and it is a photographers dream.
If i could i would have stayed in the "original building suites", it depends on what experience you are looking for. A very peacefull location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ettington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ettington Park
- Ettington Park Stratford Upon Avon
- Ettington Hotel Park
- Ettington Park Hotel Alderminster, England, UK