“Comfortable stay just opposite Noosa Marina. 3 swimming pools.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Noosa Lakes Resort

Noosa Lakes Resort
Brisbane, Australia
“Comfortable stay just opposite Noosa Marina. 3 swimming pools.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. Apartment was spacious and clean. Had everything we needed. Very close to Tewantin main street and right opposite Noosa marina. 3 swimming pools were great fun. Definitely worth a return.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Egons35,

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that the resort offered you everything you needed and that you enjoyed the swimming pools.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Resort Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Our stay with family was very pleasant in this 'hotel', we rented a studio which made it possible for us to have access to two apartments one above the other with internal staircase. Very comfortable and clean, easy walking distance to the Marina and ferry access. Would rate it as apartments though and not a hotel. Very good value for money!Beautiful swimming pools, one is even heated!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DaresSalaamMariuccia
NSAMGER, Manager at Noosa Lakes Resort, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear your family enjoyed their stay and that the room set up suited your needs. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Resort Manger.
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here just by chance & was so impressed I am considering going again for a holiday next year. Rooms great, lovely setting around pools & price good value. Also very convenient for walking access to noosa marina, tewantin main street shops & ferry trips to other great locations.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ros A
Dear Ros,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the resort and especially the pools and our location. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Resort Manager.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I would advise against giving them your phone number as two months after I stayed there I had a telemarketer call me trying to sell me a room. Will not be staying there again purely as a result of that call (my number is even on the do not call register).

Jon

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank TheRealJonsta
Dear Jon,
Thankyou for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We have employed a marketing company to offer our past guests special package prices. We have had good feed back and a lot of return guests from this offer. I am sorry to hear that you did not appreciate this call and I will pass your comments on to the marketing team.

Darren Walters,
Resort Manager.
Brisbane
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel is really beautiful outside but with simple rooms and service so it's far from being a 4 stars hotel. Despite that my room was clean and comfortable enough with a huge double bed. The location is good, in front of the marina with restaurants and cafes and the ferry for a cruise along the river.
When I booked a studio, the features of the room included lake view, garden view, pool view and river view. But when we arrived in the room we just had lake and garden views. And we were not moved according to our booking because the hotel was fully booked.
Another negative point was the noise from the upstairs unit. We could hear literally every step from them because of the timber floors. It was not possible to sleep in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PatriciaBrisbane
Dear Patricia,
Thankyou for taking the time to write feedback about your recent stay with us. I am glad you found our location close to everything you needed. I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the view from the room. Our rooms do have Pool, Lake or Garden views, however you will only get one of these views from each room and not all three. I am sorry we were unable to move you to a pool view whilst you were here, but I believe the lake view is lovely also, especially at sunset. I hope we can arrange to give you a pool view in a quiet upstairs room if you return.

Resort Manager
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights just before Christmas and had no complaints, check in was quick and found my room. They have parking but the smaller lower level studio apartments don't have an assigned spot so while I had no problems getting a spot near my apartment this may change in peak season. I had the smaller cheaper lower level studio which was big enough and in good condition. Shared between the bigger upper level unit and the lower level one is a laundry which is handy. They have a great central pool area with 3 pools, one of which is heated.

The location is out of the way if you want to be close to Noosaville or Hastings Street and a car is a must if staying here.

The only real complaint was the amount of foot noise from the unit above which I think is fairly common with these units as I understand each lower and upper unit are one legal unit and probably don't require the amount of soundproofing between them as if they were two units.

I only paid just under $100 per night which for the area and the time of year was a great price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank minicooperdownunder
NSAMGER, Manager at Noosa Lakes Resort, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Hi Minicooperdownunder,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our property suited your needs. Yes our rooms are one of two in a townhouse setup with apartment upstairs and a studio downstairs, the studio does not accompany a carpark unfortuantely. The good news is there are regular bus services into Noosa Heads which can be picked up directly across the road of the resort.

Once again, thanks and we look forward to seeing you again at Australis Noosa Lakes when you next visit the area.

Kind regards,
Hotel Manager.
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Excellent accommodation. Pools are very nice and the comfort level of the place is excellent. Great facilities and very close to noosa heads. Would gladly recommend this to anyone. The price is very competitive especially for the studio.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hassan H
Hi Hassan H,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel suited your needs.
We look forward to seeing you again at Australis Noosa Lakes when you next visit the area.

Kind regards,
Hotel Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tewantin
Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
Ingenia Holidays Noosa
Ingenia Holidays Noosa
#10 of 42 in Noosaville

Been to Noosa Lakes Resort? Share your experiences!