Excellent accommodation. Pools are very nice and the comfort level of the place is excellent. Great facilities and very close to noosa heads. Would gladly recommend this to anyone. The price is very competitive especially for the studio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Foxtel and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort
- Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin