We had stayed here before and found it pleasant enough but then we had an upstairs room with a view over the pools. This time, we were not so fortunate and we given a studio room at the back of the resort complex, which was quite small but neat and well-equipped, but no oven/cook top just a microwave The units are very close and as such there is precious little privacy on any of the tiny verandas and should someone want to listen to a radio then everyone nearby also tunes in. One of the redeeming features is the pool area, which accommodates three large pools, with nearby barbecue areas that are well-maintained. The resort is quite a ways from Hastings St and Noosa proper but it is well within walking distance of Tewantin and not that far from Noosaville. The desk staff are also professional and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Foxtel and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort
- Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin