“A good location”
Review of Noosa Lakes Resort

Noosa Lakes Resort
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A convenient location across from the Marina which allowed us to travel via the ferry to Noosa. Easy access to Tewantin shopping centre and a pleasant riverside walk to Noosaville. A very basic small downstairs studio room with a small kitchen. Had to sit on the bed to watch the tv. A shared laundry.

Room Tip: An upstairs studio apartment is larger that the downstairs room. Away from the main road would be a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
NSAMGER, Manager at Noosa Lakes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be well located. Your helpful comments will help other tavellers make decisions on the room type they will need when they visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Darren Walters,

There are newer reviews for Noosa Lakes Resort

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our second time here and we love it. The location is a 5 min walk to the marina and a 7 min walk to Tewantin shopping centre. The upstairs units are a good size with a balcony overlooking the Pools. The units are basic with all the necessities for cooking, washing, etc. Studio rooms are below the units. There are some permanent residents here and they are very nice people who are helpful and are a good source of information on deals and tours. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: If your a non smoker then make sure you advise the service desk.Rooms on the south side get the sun...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff and permanent tenants helpful while you were here. I will be sure to pass the lovely feedback to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The reception staff were very prompt and friendly. We had a good sized 1 bedroom apartment looking over Doonella lake which was lovely at sunset.

The apartment had an unpleasant smell as we first walked in. It did not have a very clean feeling about it and the walls were very marked. (It would feel a lot fresher with some new paint!)

We were on the upstairs level and could hear doors closing and taps being turned on and off as well as peoples conversations from the apartment below us.

When we went to bed at night, our bed moved/shook intermittently which we figured was from people moving around/walking in other apartments.

We had a terrible sleep and we won’t be staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
NSAMGER, Manager at Noosa Lakes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear our staff were helpful and friendly. I am sorry you did not feel the unit was up to the standard of cleanliness we would expect. I will pass on your comments to the owners regarding the paid needing to be refreshed. Thankyou one again for your comments. Regards, Darren Walters, Resort Manager.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in a studio apartment which was clean and a nice layout. We were advised there were carparks however we had to utilize visitor carparks which we didn't appreciate one night coming back to walk across the resort in the rain.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the room clean and comfortable. I am sorry however to hear you had to make it across the resort in the rain from the visitors parking.

I hope we may welcome you back again..

Darren Walters,

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Upon arriving I was greeted at the desk and given my keys. I was then shown the available parking which was terrible and lacking. I entered the room, which was underneath another unit and was immediately hit with a musty, unpleasant smell. Whilst the room appeared clean, it is quite dated. I then noticed the large amount of noise coming from the main road 20 metres from my door. This traffic noise went all day and most of the evening. I also heard the people upstairs tramping around at 3am in the morning, i would sooner stay in a backpackers then return here.
I had travelled to noosa for university and needed a decent sleep which is why I went with this hotel. I was exhausted every day.

If you do stay here, ask for a place at the rear of the resort as I suspect it may be quieter.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the complex was not what you expected, and that your travel for university had left you exhausted. I hope you were still able to complete your studies.
Once again I am sorry we could not offer you the accommodation you were expecting.
Regards, Darren Walters, Resort Manager.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed in June so didnt use the pools, we stayed here because of the value for money, and we were travelling with others who have stayed before. Rooms were ok, no major issues, getting a bit old and run down though. Window furnishings in bedroom were literally rotting - falling apart!! Catch the ferry into Noosa its a nice boat trip with entertaining commentary. Overall good value resort, close enough to everything (if you dont mind walking or taxis), good for families when the weather is good enough to use the pools all day.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
NSAMGER, Manager at Noosa Lakes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you found our resort good value and close to everything. All feedback positive or negative is taken seriously as it helps us to improve our product. I will pass your comments on to our unit owners.
I hope we can welcome you back again in the warmer weather to enjoy the pools.

Kind Regards,
Resort Manager

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This Resort is up the Noosa River about 5 kms at Tewantin. The hotel is everything you see in the photos, but does not do breakfasts, or any other meals for that matter. You can self cater - there's a small kitchenette or you walk across the road to the marina, there's a couple of really nice cafes over the water. Reception is very helpful and friendly. I fly to Noosa and it wasn't too hard catching the bus from airport ( they ask you where you want to be dropped off, ditto the return journey, ring bus company the day before ). From Trwantin you can catch the Ferry into Noosa proper from the marina, or a bus from outside the Resort. The marina has a market on Saturday and an Art Market on Sunday, both worth a look. The work of the local artists is a pleasant surprise, and the narby fish'n'chip shops make you forget the diet... Trewantin is a quiet interlude from busy Noosa, but that's only ( about ) 5 kms away. I travelled solo and found any number of locals who enjoyed a bit of a chat... in short a friendly place.

Room Tip: The Resort has rooms facings inwards - looking over 3 pools and BBQ area ( my room ) or outward over...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff helpful. You sound like you had a great time exploring the surrounding areas. We are just up the river a bit with some great things to offer in the area. I hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.
Kind Regards,

Resort Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tewantin
Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments
#1 of 4 in Tewantin
RACV Noosa Resort
RACV Noosa Resort
#2 of 10 in Noosa

Been to Noosa Lakes Resort? Share your experiences!