Noosa Lakes Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the roadcatch the ferrylagoon styleone bedroom apartmentthe riversmall kitchenettehastings streetwould stay againminute walkself containedself catershopping centreeumundi marketsfull kitchengreat spotcafes and restaurantsheated pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Spent 5 weeks touring Australia all other accomadation has been very good or excellant this place needs some serious upgrading , ants in the bathroom some sort of dirt in the shower.
No view to the lake covered by trees, Noisy when other people in adjacent units, staff not very helpful not much response when told them of the items above washing machine also leaking water on the floor.
Noosa Harbour & Noosa very nice but this property and its staff need upgrading
Poor design and construction, only good point size of living space and swimming pools.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vic f
NSAMGER, Manager at Noosa Lakes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your valued feedback regarding your recent stay at Australis Noosa Lakes Resort. We are glad that you enjoyed the swimming pools and living space in the rooms. However, I was most disappointed to read that your stay was not as exceptional as we would want it to be.

Please be rest assured that I have had discussions with our staff regarding the bathroom issues and response time to our valued guests.

In regards to the lake view we are currently working with the local council who manage the land to develop a strategy to improve it.

We hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Regards,
Darren Walters
Resort Manager

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a downstairs studio unit for three days. You can hear each and every movement upstairs which can prevent sleep if the tenants are adventurous! (Night one!). The grout on the bathroom floor was grimy, and there were signs of mould around the shower. Unit recently refurbished.There is a bus to Noosa Beach every fifteen minutes. Takes 20 minutes and is great. If you want a cheap Noosa holiday in reasonable surrounds, this is great. You can walk to the RSL.We will probably go again.

Room Tip: Ask for a studio unit with a vacancy upstairs
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mango71
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was recommended to Australis when I made my booking with the flight centre. I was also advised that it was "close proximity" to Hastings Street. Good thing I had a car!
The room overlooking the lake which I could barely see due the extensive trees was very average. There were at least half a dozen small spiders on the cornice in the lounge, the exhaust fan in the bathroom was caked in dust, the bed was hard as rock and as I was downstairs I heard EVERYTHING from the people upstairs. Every footstep was thud..thud..several times I thought they were going to come through the ceiling. I was there for 3 nights and was woken constantly throughout the night and also early hours of the morning.
I had trouble accessing my own internet due to the location and it was advertised that internet could be purchased at reception. When I went in the girl advised that they did not have any one day cards but I could purchase on-line. When I asked her how to do this as there was no information or instructions provided all I got was a vacant look and told I think you do this...I GAVE UP!!
If you are looking for very basic accommodation and don't mind noise, this is the place for you. I will be paying a bit extra and staying somewhere where the walls are thick, my room is serviced, I don't have to pay for extra toilet paper and if something is advertised then I can get it.

Room Tip: Upstairs but be mindful that your neighbour below can hear everything. And back from the road as it gets quite busy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DisappointedSL
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Lovin the little apartment! Spacious, clean and balcony's facing lake, fabulous.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed in a studio room which had a small kitchenette, a/c and a decent sized room/en suite. The pools were amazing and there were plenty of loungers around them. It was a short drive into Tewantin for food/restaurants and 10mins to Noosa.
Our only complaint was that we were expecting 4 1/2 star but the rooms were not made up every day, you had to pay $15 to get this done. If you ran out of toilet paper or wanted new towels you had to pay for this service. It was also stated that you had to take your rubbish outside into the main bins and clean all dishes before you left or you would be charged a cleaning fee. This isn't a big deal but for the star rating this was a surprise.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple