“fish and chips” 5 of 5 bubbles

Noosa Harbour Fish Market
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Tewantin
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Noosa Harbour Fish Market is located on the Noosa Marina, Tewantin. Take away or eat on the beautiful marina, we have a large selection on fresh seafood including -Oysters,crabs,bugs,occy,cuttlefish,salmon,tuna,sword fish, mussels cooked and green prawns. Select any of our fish varieties to be crumbed, battered or grilled, we also have all of the usual chip shop foods inc calamari, salt n pepper squid, thai fish cakes amazing burgers and salads. The Harbour Wine Bar adjacent has a fantastic wine, beer and spirit selection as well as Vittoria coffee, exotic teas and gourmet biscuits and cakes. Live music Friday nights from 5.30pm and Open Mic Night every 2nd Saturday.Take advantage of the $50 - Ferry, Wine 'N' Dine special! Which includes - Return ferry trip, fish n chips for two and a bottle of wine from the Harbour Wine Bar. Visit our website for details!
Melbourne, Australia
“fish and chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

poor service, process one order at a time, 4 other people waiting for takeaway and it took 40 minutes. Not goo value for money

Visited September 2013
1 Thank reemasterson

Tewantin, Australia
“Phone orders and closing times”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hi Just a short note to let you know that on the 1st September (Fathers Day ) I decided to place an order but not with much luck.
when I tried to phone in my order all that happened was that after several tries only for the phone to ring out so I decided to go in and on my arrival I was told that they had not had any phone orders pending so I preceeded to place an order. When I got home and spoke to my Husband he told me he had tried several times but still no luck. I think you need to take a good look at the way your phone orders are handled as I think this is not good enough.
And also on other occasions I have been in there to order some think approx 715pm and have been told that everything has been shut down . You need to make up your mind what time you are open to all your advertising states that you are open till 800pm not 700pm. I find this very confusing so I cant imagine how your staff feel when they have to tell their customers sorry we are shut. I hope you will rectfy this matter or I will not be coming back to you shop again and I will also tell all my friends and family as well.

• Visited September 2013
Gosford, Australia
“An expensive meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Like most people a feed of fish & chips is nice occasionally. The setting here is lovely as you can see by the picture. Food was nice and the service as expected from a fast food outlet. But wow, do they know how to charge. Just too expensive for what is offered.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Very rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Had been here on and off for many years and it had been excellent . Ordered fish n chips last night 26/4/13. And was told wait was 40 mins. People who ordered after me got served sooner. After 20 mins asked girl what was happening and order docket it was found order docket had been misplaced. Was told to wait another 20mins. Came back again after 20 mins again. No sign of food and staff were really rude and offensive. They turned back on me and eventually after 3rd request for refund got my money back. Most disgraceful customer service. I have ever received in my life. Will never go there again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Noosa, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant Fish and Chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had a lovely meal at the fish shop while enjoying a great bottle of wine from next door!
We will definitely visit again soon, there was a band playing on the friday night.
Great atmosphere, it's a must do in Noosa

• Visited April 2013