“Best Steak in Noosa”

Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Tewantin
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pier 11 restaurant is spectacularly located at the Noosa Marina perched over the Noosa River. Noosa's all occasions venue, there is something for everyone!! Open daily for lunch & dinner specializing in classic Australian cuisine with a modern twist. Quality dining without the fine..why pay more?? BYO available $5/person, tables of 10 or less, wine only, not available Saturday evenings. Split bills, large groups welcome, outdoor pet friendly dining area.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great steak, great service, excellent value.
A few too many kids for my liking but if you have a family a great all rounder.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband daughter and i ate there on 2 occasions and had a lovely time and excellent service and good value special offers on steak and fish,

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We ate at the Rump House Steak and Seafood on a Thursday Night which offered a special Steak and wine offer. We had the best steaks and the meal was the perfect size, quality more than quantity, in saying that there was enough food to be very satisfied. The wine choice with the meal was excellent and we had a lovely Shiraz to enjoy with the steak. Will definitely eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We took advantage of the $28 lunch special of two courses and a glass of wine. My husband chose the calamari which was cooked in a very light crumb coating, was tender and delicious. He then had the fillet steak and I had the chicken. Both meals were a generous serve, well cooked and presented. I followed with the cherry sundae and we both washed down the meal with some very acceptable "bubbles". The view from our table was delightful and the service was very good. In fact we enjoyed our meal so much we returned a few days later and enjoyed a different selection from the menu.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough after the brilliant evening we spent here recently. Our waitress (and I must apologise, I neglected to get her name), was great and her description of the food on the menu was spot on. I am usually a steak person but she was so enthusiastic about the belly pork I thought I would take a chance and was so glad I did it was simply amazing. Everybody enjoyed the meals and wine and nothing was too much trouble (she even managed to put a smile on the faces of my in laws). Brilliant views over the river, just a shame it was a rainy evening and we didn't get a sunset. Wish I lived closer so that we could dine here more often. Well done and keep up the good work