“Great value lunch special”
Review of Pier 11

Pier 11
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Tewantin
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pier 11 restaurant is spectacularly located at the Noosa Marina perched over the Noosa River. Noosa's all occasions venue, there is something for everyone!! Open daily for lunch & dinner specializing in quality steak and fresh seafood.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We took advantage of the $28 lunch special of two courses and a glass of wine. My husband chose the calamari which was cooked in a very light crumb coating, was tender and delicious. He then had the fillet steak and I had the chicken. Both meals were a generous serve, well cooked and presented. I followed with the cherry sundae and we both washed down the meal with some very acceptable "bubbles". The view from our table was delightful and the service was very good. In fact we enjoyed our meal so much we returned a few days later and enjoyed a different selection from the menu.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough after the brilliant evening we spent here recently. Our waitress (and I must apologise, I neglected to get her name), was great and her description of the food on the menu was spot on. I am usually a steak person but she was so enthusiastic about the belly pork I thought I would take a chance and was so glad I did it was simply amazing. Everybody enjoyed the meals and wine and nothing was too much trouble (she even managed to put a smile on the faces of my in laws). Brilliant views over the river, just a shame it was a rainy evening and we didn't get a sunset. Wish I lived closer so that we could dine here more often. Well done and keep up the good work

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I attended an organised lunch which provided two courses and a drink for $28. Choice of entree & main or main & dessert. The meals presented were very disappointing in size and quality. I had the crumbed calamari and aioli as entree. The calamari was cut into 6 tiny slices just over a centimetre wide and about 5cm in length. Although it was cooked nicely, the serve was extremely small. My friend's size was the same. The main course was the smallest piece of Atlantic salmon I've seen as a main with half a small Balmain bug. The salmon was about 6cm long about 3cm wide served with a very poor rendition of a greek salad. The salmon was dry and overcooked and the same applied to the bug. This lunch was not value for money and I doubt I would bother going back for a la carte given the poor offering as a "special value option". The room was also too warm; the air conditioning wasn't adequate.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We went for a family dinner here whilst we were on holiday in Noosa. It was Monday and a few restaurants that we had wanted to try were closed but The Rumphouse was open so we took a table with a good view of the river.

Our kids were getting tired and the lady we had serving us was so good with them. She made them laugh and pointed out the bats which kept them distracted enough until the food arrived! The food was delicious. I had the pork belly which was divine. We would definitely recommend and would happily eat there again.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of enjoying a business lunch at the Rump House, Noosa. The service was premium, the food delectable and views worth a million dollars!

It truly was a treat to be able to enjoy an amazing meal with the sensational views on offer. Highly recommended to anyone lucky enough to be in the area! Give it a go!

Been to Pier 11? Share your experiences!