“Excellent service, Excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pier 11

Pier 11
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Tewantin
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pier 11, formerly, RumpHouse, is spectacularly located at the Noosa Marina perched over the Noosa River. Noosa's all occasions venue, there is something for everyone!! Open daily for lunch & dinner specializing in quality steak and fresh seafood.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Excellent service, Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went there for dinner, had a great meal for the price we paid. The service was excellent and the look out over the water was just truly awesome. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited August 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My fiance and I went to Rump House yesterday for lunch. The view was amazing, the customer service was amazing and the food was amazing! It was the best food and customer service we've received in a long time and we can't wait to go back next time we're at Noosa!

• Visited August 2013
Gympie, Australia
“Just fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have written this review many times in my head, wanting to write a clever different review but decided to tell it simply. This is a GREAT place, fabulous location at Noosa Marina overlooking the water, sublime food and excellent waiting staff who really know their stuff.

The restaurant itself is simply stunning with a wonderful location overlooking the water, the decor is very stylish and modern, very Noosa. But I am delighted to say that the prices are not, by this I mean not top end expensive. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wine menu and again the prices, we are so used to not finding anything under $50 a bottle but the Rump House had a good selection both under and over $50. We found our new favourite red wine here, a Geoff Merrill GSM (a smart new blend we have only just read up on).

We had one of the steaks the first night we ate here, and I am now spoiled for pepper sauce for the rest of my days as their pepper sauce was the best I have ever tasted! On the second visit I had one of the "combs" such a great way to taste two dishes and my husband had a fall off the bone lamb shank, both superb and washed down again with our new favourite wine.

I must make a special mention about the waiting staff, so often they can ruin a dining experience but in this case they enhanced it. They made it look so effortless to be both friendly and efficient, knowing the menu back to front and really caring that we enjoyed ourselves, a special thumbs up to the lovely Canadian waitress who served us, she is a huge asset to this establishment.

Loved it, loved it, loved it, we will be back!

Noosa
“Made husbands birthday a special one.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I'm not sure where to begin with the review since it was all so good - a sharing platter of meat that would feed an army, all deliciously tender; a jugful of a toblerone cocktail that I'm still dreaming of now; the *best* cheesecake ever....

We chose the Rump House because their menu was different than most other restaurants in the Noosa area and at a reasonable price too. We sure weren't disappointed.

The restaurant decor is nice and different, the view is great. The service is relaxed and friendly, yet attentive too.

We'll be back soon.

Noosa, Australia
“A great steak place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have now visited this establishment twice with family and friends and on both occasions have enjoyed the meals and view. In fact we are booked to return again tomorrow.

Great service with meals cooked to perfection and great flavours in the meat, the servings are also generous. Ideal location particularly during the day overlooking the marina and river. Although we didn't notice it the first time however, on our second visit the restaurant was quite busy and with the bare timber floors etc it became extremely noisy making it difficult to hear across the table.

Definitely a place to visit for meat lovers although there are other dishes on the menue for those that prefer something lighter. Great restaurant Nicole!

• 4 of 5 bubbles