All reviews motor lodge sunshine coast bruce highway room was very clean and comfortable fairy lights microwave oven ordered breakfast great bbq area tea and coffee room was large stayed two nights big tv would stay here again main road local shops great place to stay dog treats
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for one night, with two rooms for a family of 3 adults, 2 children. We picked a town close to Mary Cairncross park and the motel is a roughly 40 minute drive away.

Check in was easy and the guy that met us there was friendly and helpful. Checking us in quickly and directing us to local ammenities.

The rooms were modern, clean and very spacious. Fresh milk was provided in the fridge along with tea and coffee. There is a huge tv in each room and a microwave with enough crockery to see you through. There is ample parking onsite pool, although we didn’t use it.

The motel is a short walk from the local Spar shop, supermarket and pub. I’d say it’s around 1km downhill and is accessible through the back gate of the motel. Ensure that you have a reasonable level of fitness if you plan on walking down in to Woombye as it is a steep walk back.

Very please with our stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018

From the phone call booking the room to leaving Jackie was very helpful, great courtesy and efficient which is rare nowadays. We strongly recommend that you stay here away from the hustle and bustle, convenient to restaurants and 10 mins to the beach and the Bruce Highway is approximately 2 klms away. Very quite and peaceful for your next stay away from home with a pool to cool off in. We have stayed here a number of times we consider this to be one of the best in Nambour.

Room tip: All are great rooms
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We are staying with a beagle, 2 cats and our 2 year old daughter, Sunshine Coast motor lodge accommodates us perfectly in every way.. down to the little details, a jar of dog treats, dog beds and water bowls. It’s exceptionally clean, and the atmosphere is so relaxing. Beds are so comfy! I wish I could stay here forever!! The owners are amazing too, a really lovely family.. you will not regret booking in here for your stay! Perfect in every way. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The room was great, everything clean, good quality beds, big TV, small patio with french doors. A lot of care and love has gone into the rooms. Owners are very lovely and helpful. The pool was cold so we didn't use it, from the bed I couldn't see any smoke alarms in the room. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jackie C, Manager at Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Hi Awarua,

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear you had a lovely stay. The pool is still a little cool thanks to the fresh rain this week but the garden has loved it! From the bed you will not see the smoke alarm, it is on the kitchenette side of the wardrobe. We can guarantee it is there and working. Safety is a top concern of ours. See you next time you are in the area! All the best Jackie and Stuart.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

The location of the Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge was close to the areas I travelled to and I have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone considering staying there.The room was very clean, the bed comfortable, the kitchen facilities were excellent. A reverse cycle air conditioner was in the room. If I wanted to cook a meal there was a hot plate or microwave oven at my finger tips. Crockery, cutlery, tea and coffee was available. I was given a bottle of milk for my use and if I needed more I only had to ask. Some other places I have stayed at I have had to supply my own milk.

Date of stay: September 2018