“Just Good Business”

Ballooning in Tuscany
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Montisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot Air ballooning in Tuscany, experience the magic of flight. Hot Air Ballooning tours over Tuscan valleys, hill-top towns, castles, and vineyards. Fly in a hot air balloon in Tuscany from Montisi near Pienza and Montepulciano or Siena and see this magical region from a unique perspective with Ballooning in Tuscany,
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Just Good Business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had booked our flight over Tuscany at the begining of our 3 week vacation in Tuscany. High winds prevented us from flying on our scheduled day. Sadly we were unable to obtain safe weather had to returned to Canada. During our whole vacation Maryse at the Head Office kept us posted on weather conditions. She was understanding and professional. I received a full refund with a week of my return home. I would recommend this company to anyone based soley on their professionalism. Thank you for trying.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ItalianMoma01

• Polish first
Truro, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Just Do it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I went to Italy for our anniversary and stayed in Siena. The Ballooning Tuscany is relatively close in Montisis about a 50 min taxi ride. It was AMAZING!! I felt completely safe and the view from this location is out of this world. They really make you feel really welcome. It definitely was a highlight of our Italian trip. I would recommend this attraction to my family and friends.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank mtimetraveller
Moscow, Russia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“exceptionally nice outdoor activity!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was just spectacular! One of be best things i've tried in tuscany!
It is not so cheap but it worth every penny!!!!

1 Thank MaD_YeTTi
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Ride to Remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Four of us who were staying in Montisi for two weeks booked a ride with “Ballooning in Tuscany” to celebrate my 70th birthday. Booking the event was painless, thanks to good communications from Maryse and the ease of paying via PayPal. We received confirmation information the evening before our flight with clear explanations of when and where we were to report for our sunrise flight. Viewing the hills of Tuscany from a hot air balloon is an experience I shall never forget! The balloon that transported us to this fanciful vantage point was a Cameron – the Rolls Royce of hot air balloons. Before taking off, our pilot, Chris, provided the passengers with an orientation regarding the safety features of the balloon and the basket, making us all feel exceptionally safe. Gently floating above the fields of the soft, light green of olive trees and the darker green grape vines, interspaced with the beiges of fields of harvested wheat reminded me of my great grandmother’s quilts. WHAT A TREAT! At one point during the flight, Chris displayed his piloting expertise by pivoting the basket 360 degrees to provide his passengers with a PERFECT photo op. Throughout the flight, he balanced quiet observation time with commentary that allowed us to learn about the land over which we were floating. His piloting skills and his knowledge of the region is impressive. At intervals, I saw his ground crew knowledgeably tracking us so they were properly positioned when we landed. This was my third trip in a balloon (the others were in central Pennsylvania) and Chris’s skill at landing his craft was noteworthy – hardly a bounce! Our flight was followed by a champagne breakfast, complete with fresh fruit, cheeses and meats, pastries from the bakery in Montisi and a BIRTHDAY CAKE. What a wonderful celebration!

1 Thank Nancy W
Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful sunrise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My 10 year old daughter and I caught an early morning balloon flight from Montisi to photograph the wonderful val d'orcia under the rising sun. It couldnt have been more perfect. Everything from booking and the phonecall with details the day before to the breakfast after landing was highly professional and personal at the same time. If you want a memory for life, do this. Worth every penny!